• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Miserwe Makeup Organizer 360 Degree Rotation 7 Layers Adjustable Storage Different Kinds of Cosmetics

September 17, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Miserwe Makeup Organizer 360 Degree Rotation 7 Layers Adjustable Storage Different Kinds of Cosmetics Multi-Function Large Capacity Makeup Storage Organizer Great for Bathroom Dresser Vanity

Miserwe Makeup Organizer 360 Degree Rotation 7 Layers Adjustable Storage Different Kinds of Cosmetics Multi-Function Large Capacity Makeup Storage Organizer Great for Bathroom Dresser Vanity

 This thing is pretty big! It fit everything that I needed it to! Very pleased, would recommend.

I originally had a white one, my sister wanted it, and ordered a transparent shelf for her. Just she just wanted white, and I liked it transparently. We exchanged it, it is very practical, I want to use it at a glance, super can Accommodated, very easy to assemble, satisfied, super satisfied, very fond of

Very easy to assemble. It feels as if you will break it by putting shelves in, but that's because everything fits perfectly to be more sturdy. It fits so much makeup. The top is my favorite part. Lipsticks everywhere. And room for all my skin care. It is well worth the money. Spins so well.

I'm so happy I bought this cheap but efficient find. It's lovely and adds that extra "glam" to my vanity. I found it relatively easy to assemble... 10-15 min.
I'm thrilled with the fact that I can adjust the shelves and that it rotates with ease. It's pretty large as far as vanity-top storage goes, but still relatively unobtrusive and holds quite a bit of products.
Very pleased.

 It fits so much stuff & it makes my vanity look clean & sleek


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【360°Rotation】The makeup organizer countertop's Steady base ensures that cosmetics stay in place when the organizer is rotated; help you find cosmetics easily.
  • 【Large Capacity】Product size-- 13.19*9.25*9.25 inches larger than other,You won't worry about the issue of storing cosmetic anymore.
  • 【Farewell messy】The organizers and storage access to all of your makeup products, make your vanity looks neat and beautiful,clear and transparent design matches any decor.Easy to be assembled and disassembled according to the User Manual.
  • 【7 Adjustable layers】Available to adjust tray height according to the height of your cosmetics,accept all your cosmetics. DIY the makeup organizer and adjust the height as you like.
  • 【Warranty】We provide one year warranty time.If you have any question please message us.

Description

Description:

Miserwe Makeup Organizer 360 Degree Rotation 7 Layers Adjustable Multi-Function Large Capacity Makeup Storage Organizer Storage

This makeup brush organizer is a chic display on your dresser while bringing ease and convenience to your everyday routine.

Items stay upright and easily accessible so you won't have to fumble through cluttered drawers to find your them.
Easy to be assembled and disassembled according to the User Manual, DIY the organizers and storage
360 Degree Rotation and Adjustable Design Add Extra Convenience.
Can be washing,Easy to clean. it wont change shape and color after being washed.
How to install:
a-Insert one of the 2 partitions into another one
b-Insert the partitions into the base plate
c-put the roof on the partitions
d-Insert the trays into the partition slots according to your perferences
e-Immobilize all the joints with rubber plugs
f-Installation is successfully finished
Package included:
1*makeup organizer



It fit all my skincare and hair products. The shelves are big enough to fit even the bigger bottles. Since the entire thing was a bit too big for the shelves in my restroom, I ended up putting it in the kitchen and using it for storing our seasoning

This is perfect! I used to have my makeup in a bag and my hair serums in a basket. This fits all of my makeup and my hair serums so now my bathroom is much less cluttered. It’s simple to assemble and the trays are adjustable so you can choose what heights you need. It’s sturdy and great for the price.

This makeup organizer has been a godsend for me to keep my products organized. It took less than 10 minutes for me to assemble it and it seems sturdy for the price. I have recommended this product to both my sister and mother which they have also purchased and are satisfied with their order.

I absolutely love this makeup organizer. Delivery was fast and installation was super easy. The quality of the product is also very sturdy! This was definitely a needed piece on my vanity! Very happy with it!

This makeup organizer is amazing, has a lot of space to put all your beauty stuff. Easy to assemble. Full recommended!!! I love it๐Ÿ˜

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment