• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, September 5, 2019

mDesign Soft Fabric Over The Door Hanging Storage Organizer with 16 Deep Pockets for Child/Kids Room,

September 05, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

mDesign Soft Fabric Over The Door Hanging Storage Organizer with 16 Deep Pockets for Child/Kids Room, Nursery, Playroom - Metal Hooks Included - Textured Print - Taupe/Natural

mDesign Soft Fabric Over The Door Hanging Storage Organizer with 16 Deep Pockets for Child/Kids Room, Nursery, Playroom - Metal Hooks Included - Textured Print - Taupe/Natural

My wife and I were looking for a door organizer that didn't go down to the floor, and this was one of the few that I could fine. However, I don't feel like we settled. The construction is good, the size of pockets is roomy, and it's just the right size. I had to rebend the hooks, but that was because our 1891 doors are thinner than modern doors. That was easy enough to do in 2 minutes with a pair of pliers.

Color is as pictured, pockets are nicely sized & offer a bigger give than expected to allow the pocket to widen/lean forward to be able to put slightly bulkier items. One downside is I’m 5’3 and the pockets start at the top vs. a little bit down. Clearly pictured, but I didn’t think about it when ordering. I can really only use top two rows for large items or I can’t reach as well as wouldn’t know what’s in them as the fabric is solid. Baby shoes also get lost in the pockets due to pocket size.

I use it for my favorite tshirts and jerseys for game day. Roll them up and keep them at eye level for quick find. My only complaint is the hooks are really wide and not easily adjusted. I found they key the door from closing because of the angle they sit at on the top of the door. When I squeezed them for better fit, they scratched the finish on the door.

Does it's job wonderfully - holds all of baby's bathtime needs however it does not allow me to close the bathroom door. The metal hanger is not thin enough to close the door like most over the door hangers allow. Other than that it does its job!

This is really helpful for our household since we don't have a ton of storage in our bathroom. All of the baby's things can go in these deep pockets and it's very convenient. The hooks that came with were way to wide for our standard doors when they were put on the door the hooks had so much room left they slid back and prevented the door from closing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INSTANT ORGANIZATION: Store and organize receiving blankets, toys, books, puzzles, games, stuffed animals, accessories, diapers, wipes, diaper rash creams, ointments, powder, oils, towels, lotions, shampoos, body wash and more; Reinforced top with strong, durable metal grommets in a chrome finish to keep fabric from stretching and tearing; Three metal over-the-door hooks are included
  • STYLISH STORAGE: These soft storage organizers keep closets and nursery room clutter under control by storing all of your little one's essentials in one convenient place; Great for bedrooms, play rooms, closet storage and more; No hardware needed; Simply hang over interior or closet doors;
  • FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: Maximize unused space and create extra storage where you need it; Great for baby, toddler, children, tweens, teens and adults; Use these anywhere you want to add a little style to your organizational needs; Perfect for any bedroom, hall, office, laundry or mudroom closet in homes, apartments, condos, dorms, campers, RVs and more; Folds flat when not in use
  • QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of breathable non-woven synthetic fabric; Over door hooks are made of strong metal with a durable chrome finish; Easy Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to air dry
  • THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 22" x 42.75" high; Fits over standard interior doors up to 1.75" thick / 4.4cm thick

Description

Create extra storage in your baby's room or nursery with the Fabric Over the Door Hanging Storage Organizer from mDesign. Hang organizers over closet, bedroom or any interior door with the two included hooks for quick and easy storage. The deep pockets keep items secure when you open and close doors.



This 16 pocket organizer is perfect for my linen closet! It holds all of my cleaning supplies and it looks adorable hanging there when I open the door. The chevron design is decorative without being overwhelming and the pockets are big enough to hold standard cleaning bottles. I also feel like the pockets are durable and will last for a long time. It looks like something straight off of Pinterest.

I got this for my nursery and find it very useful but I do have to say my door won't close if it's hanging on the inside and so I must hang it on the outside of the door! I didn't mind that but i suggest you check on its compatibility with the door you plan to hang it on

Came as expected, fits my daughter's small stuff in it. Material seems flimsy but over all decent storage pockets.

This is just what I needed for my baby’s nursery. Fireball on the door perfectly, had no problems there. The pockets are the perfect size and hold a bunch of different shaped and sized baby things. Shoes, tethers, pacifiers, baby lotion, you name it, throw whatever you want in there. Love this space saver so much!

They are awesome. I use them for everything from bathroom toys to hair brushes. Hair clips. Shampoos. Everything you would need at hand.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment