
This is a perfect space saver, and so much better than reusing the disposable cartons! I love that it is longer than a standard carton, utilizing more depth of the fridge shelf. I stack 2 on a low clearance shelf and this way can put 42 eggs in just a little more width than 24 eggs in regular cartons. Picture shows these, also the lock & lock plastic cartons, and standard cartons.
We're a relatively healthy household of two adults and one child so we go through a lot of eggs.. I mean A LOT of eggs. At least 36 eggs a week. but buying eggs in bulk like from Costco and other similar places they all tend to come in massive containers that take up a lot of space. So I wanted to get these so that I could hold a large amount of eggs but stack them on top of each other and save some space. I originally found these at bed bath and beyond but they were $20 each and wanted to look around first. At the time of my purchase one of these was $12.56 for the clear 21 pack carton.. so that was a bargain. I liked that they sold them in sets of two but for almost double the price...? (Including screenshot) I just ordered two of the one set. They are nice cartons, sturdy solid plastic. The downside to that is that it does make it quite a bit heavier so if you're older or can't lift heavy things the 21 carton might not be for you, I can't say if the smaller packs are any lighter.
We buy large eggs and they are a little shakey in the plastic carton but I think is because it's meant to fit up to jumbo size. They're in there sturdy enough where I'm not worried about them breaking either way so that's a plus. All in all I'm happy with the purchase and would make it again. If anything changes I will update.
Great solid egg holder for our eggs but minus one star that the lid does not clasp or close in any way. It just sits on top of the box. There is no clasping mechanism of any kind. I guess it could be a plus for some people who just want to grab one egg from the fridge without taking the whole thing but I never do that. I always take the whole carton out and then take the eggs out on the counter and then set the whole box back into the fridge. And sometimes I'm doing this with one hand and the lid slides of.
The major issue for me with this container i that the lid isn't fitting tightly - I am worried about dropping the eggs every time I take this container out of my fridge. Also, I am not sure whether this one is dish washer safe - I was a bit disappointed when I looked at it for the first time and remembered how other plastic containers of this same brand got deformed after a fist wash in the dish washer :( But i works and looks nice / fits eggs and fridge. So, 4 stars well deserved.
My family uses eggs a lot. I buy eggs in bulk but I don't like to keep boxes of eggs in my fridge so I bought four of these. They stack on top of each other nicely and are strong enough to hold the weight of other items in the fridge too. The lid requires care so it doesn't move from it's resting place- but I have six children and we haven't had a problem with it. I also appreciate that I can easily see how many eggs we have left rather than opening a carton and finding I have less than a dozen to work with.

Feature Product
- FUNCTIONAL EGG HOLDER: Plastic egg storage binit lid is perfect for your fridge. Holds up to 21 eggs. Also great for holding small fruits and vegetables or jewelry. Easy to clean with mild soap and water for your convenience
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Easily move your eggs in and out of the fridge with the integrated handle
- STACKABLE: Clear top protects eggs and makes it easy to stack more food or other storage organizers on top of the bin
- EASY VISIBILITY: Transparent durable plastic walls allow you to easily view box contents
- IDEAL SIZE: Each bin measures 6.25" x 14.75" x 3" to fit in any refrigerator
Description
Keep eggs protected and organized with the iDesign Fridge Binz Egg Holder! Made of sturdy plastic, this unique item holds up to 21 eggs and features a lid and built-in handle for easy transportation. This egg holder is made of durable, clear BPA-free plastic so you always know just how many eggs are left! When it comes to clean-up, this holder is easy to cleanse - just hand wash with mild detergent and water! The iDesign Fridge Binz Egg Holder measures 6.25" x 14.75" x 3", making it perfect for any refrigerator! With iDesign by InterDesign, you can #LiveSimply every day.
I am so pleased with this purchase. It arrived timely and excellent condition. I do a lot of baking so I needed something that would hold more than a dozen eggs. I love that it is clear. This makes it easy when you are working on your grocery list.The lid is not attached. It fits well. I don't wash it in the dishwasher to make sure it lasts me a long time. It looks nice in the refrigerator. I will be buying a second one soon. I do recommend this product.
This is one of those items you don't realize you need until you enjoy the convenience of it. You can not only easily see the eggs (no more opening a carton to realize you're down to the last egg) but it is very sturdy and protective. You know that wobbly feel of pulling a carton of eggs out of the fridge? That is gone when you have this container. Need a little extra space in the fridge? This container is so strong you can sit something on top of it which could never happen with a regular carton. Highly recommend.
Very nice way to keep eggs in the fridge. Only part I didn't like was the sticker they had to put on the outside. If you're going to use stickers on products, make sure they're easy to peel off. This one of course didn't do that, so now it's just half there, and makes it look kind of bad. But it doesn't effect the egg storage. I like that this one is bigger than others I've seen, and holds more than a dozen eggs at a time.
These are really nice egg holders. I like the fact that you can see how many eggs are left without lifting a finger. They also allow for storage on top as the covers are tough and I've stores jars of jam and soup without issues on top.
I've not had an issue retrieving eggs because of how deep the individual spaces are, as other reviewers have mentioned. They also look really stylish in the fridge and that's a plus!
You have chickens. At last they're giving you eggs. And more eggs. And more eggs. You saved some grocery cartons for this day and keep re-using them, but they're getting tired. You could be thrifty and ask your neighbors for their empties.
Or you could invest in these permanent boxes. I bought 3 of these and I'm glad I did. They store and stack neatly in the fridge, hold a lot of eggs and are very solidly built. The quality of these exceeded my expectations. They are built to last. And that's the way I like to buy things.
Our beloved Buff Orpingtons lay eggs of various sizes. This box easily holds extra large eggs. The small ones can be a bit fiddly to get out, but we only have one hen who lays little eggs. I love these boxes and highly recommend them.






0 comments:
Post a Comment