• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Eximious India Mother's Day Specials Wooden Tea Caddy Storage Chest Tea Box with Equally Divided Compartments

September 19, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Eximious India Mother's Day Specials Wooden Tea Caddy Storage Chest Tea Box with Equally Divided Compartments - Rustic Finish Mango Wood Beautiful Gift on All Occasions (Design 5)

Eximious India Mother's Day Specials Wooden Tea Caddy Storage Chest Tea Box with Equally Divided Compartments - Rustic Finish Mango Wood Beautiful Gift on All Occasions (Design 5)

This tea box is simple, but really elegant. It had enough room to fit all my tea bags and even a few hot chocolate packages on top. It has sturdy, black hinges and an attractive stain. It would be a great gift, but you’ll probably want to keep it for yourself!

It’s beautiful and fits three types of tea bags perfectly. The space is a little tight but overall a great buy

Perfect for storing my teabags

I bought this as a gift. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize there was a pentacle on top which wasn't ideal. I used tin snips to cut the star out and put the circle back on. I am so in love with this chest I am going to buy myself one. I only gave it 4 stars because the interior is still pretty oily and will need a really good cleaning prior to use. Otherwise it would have been a 5 star product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dimension - Length - 9 x Width -4 x Height - 5.5 '' Inches
  • This wooden teabox comes with 3 compartments and a wooden lid.
  • It can be used to hold and organize any small accessories, tea bags/items or store collector's items.
  • You can't go wrong with gifting this item as it is an attractive box with multiple usage.
  • Hand wash recommended with mild soap and water; dry thoroughly to ensure longevity, gift idea for him her.

Description

Wooden Tea Caddy Storage Chest Tea Box with Equally Divided 3 Compartments - Rustic Finish Mango Wood Beautiful Gift on all Occasions..



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment