
My wife has been after me for a long while to get some sort of kit for our camping utensils and after getting this one, I wish I had purchased it a long time ago. The padded case that holds all the gear is well made and offers secure storage for each of the items and room for extras of your own. Each of the items included is very good quality stainless steel and much for solid than I would expected for a kit so reasonably priced.
You can see the list of items included in the description, but a few of my favorites are the tongs, which are very well made and the knife, which came surprisingly sharp and has a nice plastic blade protector. The ladle is again, much heavier and stouter than I expected and at first I thought it was odd, until my wife pointed out that we are always making some sort of soup when we camp. The only odd item is the can opener. I have yet to figure out how to use it, but I am sure I will in time. I expect that this kit will last me a very long time and with the easy storage offered by the case, I will be able to find what I need when I need it. It is now a permanent addition to my camping cookware set. I couldn't be happier!
I was surprisingly pleased with this product. With it being from a brand that I had not previously heard of, I figured that it may not be worth the money. I was wrong because when I opened it, the package contained pretty decent quality of utensils. Far better than I expected. It comes with all of the kitchen utensils that you would need while camping except for the pots and pans of course. The package that it comes in is extremely nice for and is one of my favorite parts of this product. Only time will tell how long the utensils hold up but so far, they are doing great! The only thing that I wish I would have known before receiving this was the actual size of it. I did not realize how big it was so it is not ideal for backpacking or trekking because of all of the space that it takes up. However, for car camping or things of that nature, it is perfect! I am pleased with this product and give it 4 out of 5 stars.
The ACVCY camping, hiking and picnic utensil set is very handy. You can strap to your backpack, put it with your camping equipment or when your ready to picnic just carry it. It comes with zippered bag and inside there is tongs,spatula, ladle, scissors, bottle opener, large knife w/sharpener, rice paddle and cutting board. Really handy to have.
This is a cool compact little utensil kit. I didn’t receive one of the items with my kit, but it is the item I would never use anyway. I would recommend this for sure to anyone that car camps. Not recommended for a backpacker as it is quite large and you don’t really need any of these items on a backpacking trip.

Feature Product
- PERFECT KITCHEN ESSENTIALS: all included--Soup Ladle,Spatula,Tong,Scissors,Rice Paddle,Cutting Board,Knife With Cover,Bottle opener and Knife sharpener.There is even room to add extra items to personalize the kit.
- COMPACT PACK: Neatly organizes and holds your utensils in one convenient place. Each utensil has its own designated pouch, so units don't get smeared, scratched or damaged in storage or in transit. Provides easy access to your cooking utensils and it is equipped with a secure zip seal.
- PRACTIAL GADGETS:This set of knives and scissors can be polished with the whetstone attached to it when it is outdoors. There can keep them sharp.Let you to use longer time.
- DURABLE AND RUGGED: Made with tough nylon, it protects your utensils from the elements, falls, and it has multiple compartments, so flatware stays sturdy and doesn't clatter during transportation.
- PORTABLE OUTDOOR AND INDOOR: use for camping, hiking, travel, picnics, sporting events, boating, office break room, festivals, concerts, road trips, weddings, catering, car camping, backpacking, family reunions, tail gating, keep in your car so you're ready for anything. Folded, the pouch fits comfortably into travel luggage, trunk or it can be hand held (built in handle).
Description
ACVCY Portable 9 Piece Camp Kitchen Utensil Organizer Travel Set BBQ Camping Organizer Travel Set
※FEATURES:
☻Durable Material
☻Portable
☻Individual Compartments
☻Carry Handle
☻Zippered seal
☻Linen Lining
Its all you need for outdoor cooking.
※MULTIPURPOSE:
The trendy kit can be used for multiple applications, perfect for concerts, sporting events, hiking, boat rides, mountaineering and BBQ's. The weather retardant the travel utensil kit is the perfect camp kitchen accessory, and it holds all your essential outdoor cooking utensils.
※Package included:
☻1*Soup Ladle
☻1*Spatula
☻1*Tong
☻1*Scissors
☻1*Rice Paddle
☻1*Cutting Board
☻1*Knife With Cover
☻1*Bottle opener
☻1*Knife sharpener
☻1*Nylon organizer bag
A SUPER GIFT IDEA for the outdoor lover, or people who simply enjoy life off the grid!
※Warranty:
1 Year Warranty.If you are not satisfied with our product you received, you can send emails to us at any time. We will reply you instantly and help you solve your problem.
This Utensil set is very handy. You can use it for camping, barbecuing and since it has it's own case, it would be great for motor homes and studio apartments. Even though it's not a known brand, for the price and convenience it's well worth it.
Although the items of this camp kitchen kit are not too quality. I feel they are a perfect fit for anyone on a budget or not looking to spend a whole lot






0 comments:
Post a Comment