
Great shelf for under the sink. The color is true to the photo. The metal has a good weight, sturdy. I placed it inside a bathroom vanity. Fits well. Is very adjustable in width, rods are expandable. The shelving pieces slide to avoid plumbing which leaves a small gap in top shelf. I placed a nice metal basket over it. Works great. (I wish I had measured for depth and bought shelf like this that is deeper. ) But it leaves room behind the shelf for large items I don't use often. This has really opened up storage space in my bathroom. Very pleased. I will be ordering another to match for the other side of the vanity.
The StorageManiac Under-the-sink shelf organizer is a really nice product. The assembly instructions are on a single sheet of mostly pictures of parts as to where they are or belong. These pictures don’t equate to a 1,000 words. I had to learn as-I-go assembly. Not sure that I could maneuver into place under the sink with the drainpipe in the way. I assembled the left side only and moved vertically with left side down through the door opening and brought it down to its place under the sink. Looking to complete the assembly on the right size where extended tube slides out. I made a mistake by removing all the screws on the right side. By putting the organizer into a vertical position, a couple of the extended tubes dropped too far inside the outer tube beyond the reach of the screw. Took the organizer back out and shake it to get the extended tube to drop out. Put the screws back on part way. Then began round two to finish the assembly.
Fumbling the assembly under the sink, one washer was dropped and fell into an opening in the back of the cabinet. Luckily, the manufacturer provided extra screws and washers. With the organizer fully extended, it would be nice to have one more or perhaps two of the removable steel panels. But it looks good and strong and I am fully satisfied with the organizer. When I take it out someday, it will be good to know if the organizer will come out without some disassembly.
Sturdy shelf organizer. Seems well made. Attracted to it because it comes with 10 shelf panels. Extra screws/washers were included, Minor quibbles: the bottom shelf could be higher to allow me to store stuff underneath it, and a few of the shelf panels were twisted a teeny bit (look closely at the panels in product image, and you will see they don't line up exactly.)
This was perfect for under my bathroom sink. 4 stars because there even though it does stretch farther, only ten shelf pieces are included so it doesn't matter. Luckily, a gallon of water fit perfectly between the shelves and the wall so it worked out.
I love these shelves! I've hated the space underneath my kitchen sink since moving into the house a few years ago so decided to get organized. These shelves are very easy to assemble, and the unit fits perfectly in the space. I have enough room to extend the unit to it's full length, but there aren't enough shelving panels to cover the full length of the rods. This is why I could give only 4 stars. I wish there were a few more included, and I haven't found where you can buy them separately. Regardless, I now love the space under my sink and have to show everyone that comes over!!!! Even without the extra panels, I would absolutely buy this product again!

Feature Product
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - All the screws were PREASSEMBLED on the tubes to avoid missing fittings; Please check the end of tubes before installing. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions
- EXTENDABLE IN WIDTH - Horizontal Expandable from 18" to 30", capable to fit almost any sink
- 4 HOLES FOR DIFFERENT HEIGHT - Features 4 holes on two sides frame. You can choose different level holes to meet your needs
- QUALITY MATERIAL - High test and reinforced metal structure, elegant powder coated finish; Easy to clean, easy to use and install
- REMOVABLE STEEL PANELS- Includes 10 adjustable shelves hold cleaning supplies or toiletries and can be customized to your space. Allows for sink drain pipes to fit through it
Description
This Under Sink Shelf Organizer helps to save your under sink space in kitchen and bathroom. With expandable poles and horizontal adjustable shelves, organizing kitchen accessories couldn't be easier. This storage rack also can be used as book rack, flower rack and so on.
Specification:
-Brand Name: STORAGE MANIAC
-SKU: STM1102000019
-Assembly Size: 18 to 30 x 11.75 x 15 inches
-Moveable Steel Panels Size: 12.51 x 4.05 x 1.06 inches
-Package Size: 17.12 x 3.22 x 12.36 inches
-Package Weight: 6.06 lbs
-Frame: Steel
-Coating: Antirust coating
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Product can be cleaned with damp cloth.
About us:
STORAGE MANIAC is a professional provider of various high quality home storage products, such as shoe rack, laundry hamper, closet system, drying racks, storage bins and cabinets, wash bags, and so on. All the products can help you make best use of your space, keeping your home in tidy and in order! With innovative design and sophisticated styling, STORAGE MANIAC makes itself a welcome and useful addition to any home.
Cabinet is rather large. Provided ample space to store items on top shelf and underneath. It’s even sturdy without the bottom shelf attached.
I didn’t care for the limited number of height settings for each shelf tier, I would have liked a few more options.
I like that the trays are a diamond patters so you don’t have to worry about stuff falling into the cracks, but also wanted more trays, the amount included isn’t enough to fill the bars when fully extended.
This was really easy to put together. I think from start to finish which included opening the box, emptying everything from under my sink and putting it together took about 20 minutes. Not too bad since I had a lot crammed under my sink.
Easy to put together. Glad I read the other reviews, I also had to assemble it under the sink. Looks great and makes the small space under my sink uncluttered and efficient.
It was so easy to install. Must be where you want it to be to install it. Plenty of room for manually working the little tool. All my cleaners fit and I can see what I need with room to grab it. Worth the money.






0 comments:
Post a Comment