
My bathroom counter top were full of bottles and stuffs and it drove me crazy. I decided to add a narrow shelf to my bathroom to add more storage space for these bottles. This shelving unit totally solved my problem! I don't use it the way it was designed for, but for only 5" deep in my bathroom under the towel bar, I was able to store all my beauty product! I did fasten the shelf with screws and washers so it's more secure to the wall. So happy with the purchase. See the pictures for yourself.
This product has been an absolute miracle for me in my kitchen. I have the smallest rental kitchen you have ever seen, with only one very small cabinet to hold food, and another small cabinet to hold dishes. I had no where to put canned goods or things like soy sauces, cooking oils etc, and I was started to get frustrated with all the clutter. I did notice I had a small space between my stove and refrigerator, and when I came across this product I knew it would be perfect! It took less than a minute to snap together, is quite sturdy for the amount of canned goods it's currently holding, and has given me so much more piece of mind in terms of having less clutter in my little kitchen. I can imagine this type of product would be great for many different small spaces!
Pros
Good quality. Strong flexible plastic
Wheels are good. Rolls in and out easily.
Very very helpful to organize.
It's wide enough to fit a folgers coffee pack( for reference).
Doesn't scratch the fridge or cabinets.
Cons:
None so far
I am rating this 4 stars only because it is a problem solver, allowing me to use what would otherwise be wasted space.
I had been looking at building something like this, but of wood (which would have been a good deal more functional). While this does work, it is very lightweight plastic. It looks like something you would expect to find at walmart for $15. They are capable of stacking, but having ordered 2 units and stacked them, you only get 5 shelves, not six because you do not have enough legs to attach the last basket, but do have an extra set of wheels. Since it was not intended to be used this way, it is hard to complain about not having the parts to fully utilize it. I am mentioning this for others who are thinking about doing this. It is not only possible to stack them, but it is easy. It is somewhat shaky and likely will only hold the same weight as one unit would have, not 2. The unit is rated for 45 labs, 15 lbs/ shelf. Because we are using it as a stack of 5, I have lightweight items on the top two shelves (boxes of tea, spices...) with jars and bottles below. So far this looks like it will work for us, if it is handled carefully, and not overloaded.
I am planning to finish the area by building a small door to cover the area this sides out of, and if possible will be building in spice rack to more fully utilize the space. (what might make that impossible is the depth of shelving impeding the swing of the door). I do feel like I need to do something like that so the area looks finished and not like something is stuffed in between the refrigerator and the wall. (We are using it in the space left when we replaced out old refrigerator, as there was nothing made exactly that size). These units are functional, but definitely cheap looking and not something you want on display or as a permanent part of the decor. It may be that this is a temporary solution for us and that we eventually do make something similar in wood (which would be both sturdier and more attractive). There are several similar units available on Amazon, but this is the only one where there was an indication that it could be stacked (though several look similar if not idential). Unfortunately none seems to have been made of substatially better materials, more attractive or durable. I personally would love a permanent solution, and I am not sure this is it.
This is pretty fantastic. I had the exact amount of space needed to put this little pantry between my refrigerator and cabinets. It was easy to install and holds quite a lot of stuff. I put about 24 bottles of water and juice and some cereal and I still had space. Highly recommend it for small spaces.

Feature Product
- CREATE ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE EASILY - This 3-tiered shelving unit organizer can be used ANYWHERE. The slim storage rack's 4.75" design can fit an almost any narrow space. Ideal for closets, kitchens, bathrooms, garages, laundry rooms in homes, apartments and even offices.
- PORTABLE SHELVING UNIT - Four wheels attached to the base of the slide out pantry storage rack making it easy and convenient to pull in and out of narrow spaces.
- INSTANT 3-LEVEL ORGANIZER - Make life more simple and less cluttered with this convenient slide out shelving unit. Great for canned food, spices, laundry supplies, pet supplies, home and bath cleaning supplies, and even kid's toys.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Measures 28" High x 19.5" Long and 4.75" Wide approximately when assembled with 3 tiers of shelves. Individual Shelves: 3.5" deep. Made from durable plastic. Color: White. Quickly and easily assembled.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Everyday Home is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Everyday Home and ONLY Mobile Shelving Unit Organizer with 3 Large Storage Baskets, Slim Slide Out Pantry Storage Rack by Everyday Home are GUARANTEED to be genuine
Description
"Save space with this Slim Slide Out Pantry Storage Rack by Everyday Home! The 4.75"" wide shelves are perfect for squeezing into tight spaces like next to the refrigerator or in between your washer and dryer. PVC wheels make it easy to move from room to room! IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Everyday Home is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process. "
Works great and exactly what I was looking for. It holds all my laundry and cleaning supplies.
I love this. I bought a different version of these shelves a few month ago and they were really useful. So useful that I decided to buy a second unit. When the item arrived I noticed that I was missing parts so I called Amazon's Customer Service. The young lady was very apologetic and helpful. She immediately shipped me a replacement and emailed me a return label. I just received my replacement today and I must say this one is even better than the set I bought 3 months ago. The plastic is much sturdier. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the product but also impressed with the customer service that Amazon provided.
This little shelving unit met ALL my needs. So much so, I ordered 3. First I ordered one. Then I realized that instead of the kitchen, it was perfect under my desk! I have a small apartment and before this I used baskets on the floor. Cute. But tripping hazard and always in the way. Always sliding first one, then another one, from beneath a chair. Then I got this little baby. So I ordered three more. Now I have the one beneath my desk. One for the kitchen. One for tiny dressing room just outside my bathroom. Takes up so little space. Holds everything I need. Cleaning supplies on the bottom . Rolls of toilet tissue. Downsides? Can tip over if you don't have items with a heavy weight on bottom--or you don't wedge between something that holds it erect. Other than that, love it. It was designed to slide BETWEEN a wall and a washing machine, or BETWEEN washer and dryer. So glad I discovered it. I could imagine using these in my closets too.
This arrived safely packaged and was a two minute set up. I'm using it in a tiny bathroom for cleaning and general use products. The shelves are surprisingly sturdy, easy to clean, and the capacity more than met my expectations. I have oversized bottles that fit easily, as well as a few heavy items, and the casters seem to deal with the weight well. The price was reasonable, and overall, I'm pleased with the great functionality of this.
Perfect for what I needed. Easy to assemble. No tools required. And I'm partially handicapped. Sturdy. Keeps things I need often right on the side of my bed and out of the way. Saved nightstand and dresser space. Whoo Hoo. I picked good.






0 comments:
Post a Comment