• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, August 3, 2019

mDesign Adjustable, Expandable Bamboo Drawer Organizer/Divider - Foam Ends, Strong Secure Hold, Tension Lock

August 03, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

mDesign Adjustable, Expandable Bamboo Drawer Organizer/Divider - Foam Ends, Strong Secure Hold, Tension Lock - for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Office, Kitchen Drawer Storage - 6 Pack - Natural Wood

mDesign Adjustable, Expandable Bamboo Drawer Organizer/Divider - Foam Ends, Strong Secure Hold, Tension Lock - for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Office, Kitchen Drawer Storage - 6 Pack - Natural Wood

Good product but spring could be a little stronger

I got these thinking I'd use them for a dresser, but didn't factor in the drawer width and these were way too long. I did end up using them to organize my kitchen drawers though and they are fantastic! I have to adjust them back ever so often since they are spring loaded to stay in place, but definitely recommend! Just be sure to measure the space you plan on using them in!

I bought several silverware trays and nothing seemed to work. They just did not have the space I needed. I saw these wooden dividers and I am so glad I ordered them. PERFECT!

Keeps things separated..my drawer never looked so neat

I love this set because it gives you the versatility of segmenting your drawers as you need them to be.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INSTANT ORGANIZATION: Store and organize socks, women's leggings, sports bras, yoga pants, lingerie, tights, t-shirts, scarves, belts, accessories and more; The dividers expand to the desired length and tension grip keeps them in place, and everything situated; Customize your drawers to perfectly fit your storage needs; Set of 6
  • EXPANDABLE & ADJUSTABLE: Simply place in drawer and the spring loaded mechanism will adjust to fit; Strong spring-loaded tension locks each divider place and keeps them upright; Soft foam ends cushion and protect drawers from scratches; Easily adapt compartment spaces to contents with these expandable dividers to create a customized storage solution; Quick and easy to install - no hardware or tools needed
  • FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: Organize bedroom dresser drawers and nightstands in children, tween, teen and adult bedrooms and closets; Use these anywhere in the house to create customized drawer storage; Perfect for organizing junk drawers, kitchen utensils, office desk supplies, craft and art supplies, bathroom clutter and more; Use in home, apartment, condo, dorms, cabins, RVs and campers
  • QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from durable, sustainable eco-friendly bamboo; Add a natural touch and go green; Bamboo naturally resists stains, odors and bacteria and it is eco-friendly; Black foam pads on ends to grip drawers and keep them free from scratching and marring; Easy Care - clean by wiping with a damp cloth or using mild soap and water; Do not submerge in water
  • THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures .6" x 17.25" x 2.4" high

Description

The Adjustable Drawer Organizer Dividers from mDesign are a simple and easy way to create customized storage for your drawers. Easily access your clothes and accessories without rooting through disorganization. Just slide into the drawer and adjust the length for a custom fit. Fits most standard drawers



My drawers are weird sizes, these are perfect and very sturdy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment