• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

J JHOUSELIFESTYLE White Owl Multipurpose Holder,Cute Makeup Brush Holder Cup,Pen Pencil Holder,Kitchen

August 20, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

J JHOUSELIFESTYLE White Owl Multipurpose Holder,Cute Makeup Brush Holder Cup,Pen Pencil Holder,Kitchen Utensil Holder,Owl Vase,Perfect Owl Decorations for Home and Office

J JHOUSELIFESTYLE White Owl Multipurpose Holder,Cute Makeup Brush Holder Cup,Pen Pencil Holder,Kitchen Utensil Holder,Owl Vase,Perfect Owl Decorations for Home and Office

Looked for a lot of models, this is the most practical, can be used as vases, penholders, can also put a lot of makeup brushes, and have a bag of pearls for free . good quality, packaging box is also very good, the gift is very high grade. The main thing is that it can spin and have music. It's very delicate. His bottom is heavy, so it's not easy to fall. I like this design very much.

I received my makeup brush holder in a timely manner. It is larger than I thought, which I am happy with. It holds all my many brushes and it turns so you can reach which brush you want. I diffantly would recommend this to my friends.

Very nice put pens and marker in it .
This is a really sweet little gift for someone who likes this typ of art.

I love this owl, which I use as a paint brush holder, love the free pearls to keep the brushes upright! Awesome Owl!

I received my makeup brush holder in a timely manner. It is larger than I thought, which I am happy with. It holds all my many brushes and it turns so you can reach which brush you want. I diffantly would recommend this to my friends.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MAKEUP BRUSH HOLDER ORGANIZER- A pack white pearls for free in package,it helps hold your brushes together
  • PENCIL AND PEN HOLDER FOR DESK- This owl with a large head and enormous eyes,absolutely cute and delightful,girls will love it used as pen and pencil holder
  • VINTAGE UTENSIL HOLDER FOR KITCHEN- This owl container has enough space to hold your several pieces of cooking utensils set
  • PERFECT OWL GIFT- There is a wind-up musical box set on the bottom,the owl can 360 degree rotating as music plays,absolutely fun and useful owl gifts for women,girls and owl lovers
  • BUY IT NOW WITHOUT RISK- If you are not satisfied for whatever reason,just contact us within 30 days for a hassle-free full refund,no question asked

Description

---Absolutely a multipurposed holder desiged for owl lovers
💖Used as makeup brush organizer holder,a pack white pearls for free in package,it helps hold your brushes together
💖Used as pen pencil container,this owl with a large head and enormous eyes,absolutely cute and delightful,girls or boys will love it used as pencil pen holder
💖Used as cooking utensil holder,this owl container have enough space to hold your several pieces of cooking utensils set,it's also a nice kitchen owl decor
💖Used as vase for home decoration ,this owl is waterproof,made from ECO-friendly resin,it's solid and durable,perfect owl decoration for home

👁️‍🗨️Warm Tips
👉Keep the pearl beads away from little kids!
👉Suggest don't use the beads if you use this owl as a pencil cup for the little kids!

📏Specification
👉Overall:Dia.3.74 x H5.90 Inch (Dia. 9.50x H15.00 cm)
👉Storage space: Dia.2.56 x Depth: 3.74 Inch (Dia. 6.50 xD 9.50 cm)
👉Product Weight: 1.86 pounds (845g)

📦Packing
✔️1 x Owl multipurpose holder
✔️1 x Greeting card
✔️1 x Manual
✔️1 x One pack of pearl beads



i like to makeup I diffantly would recommend this to my sisite

It brightens up my desk. It’s heavy because of the music box portion of it. Which is nice because I won’t accidentally knock it over.

Fun! Functional! Using it as a pen holder love it!

It was a gift for my daughter and she really loves it..! She put it at her job desk

My daughter collects owls, so she was excited to get this. It is heavy so won't tip over. She uses it for a pencil cup on her desk. Plus it plays a beautiful tune.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment