
I really wish they wouldn't put almost impossible stickers on items....it took me about a half hour working with these just to get most of the sticky labels off. I wanted a clear product but with the labels on them they don't come off easily or even all the way.
I have two huge drawers in my kitchen and bought several of these to keep everything organized and from sliding all over the place. These clear plastic organizers are great! They are sturdy and I like that I can see everything at a glance. So happy I purchased these! I included before and after pics of the drawers.
I was looking for a two-compartment tray organizer to use on a shelf in my bathroom. This InterDesign product fit the bill perfectly. It's made of a very thick, sturdy plastic that looks like it will last a long time. And because it's a clear plastic it will work well in any decor. The photo for this product shows it being used with kitchen utensils but you could easily use it for many other items as well (I'm using mine to hold my hairbrushes, combs and hair ties).
These are perfect! We moved into a new house and my old bamboo draw organizers would not fit. The house was built 30 years ago and the cabinets and drawers were handmade so they sizes run just slightly different in each. I used 3 of the 6"x9" since the drawers were 10"-10.5" wide and about 20" deep and they worked out great. All my small kitchen gadgets and smaller knives fit perfectly in these.
Fairly nice item. Sturdy. The non-skid feet are put on with metal brads/rivets - which I believe another reviewer when they said that the metal rusted after exposed to water. The manufacturer's labels were Horrible to try to get off.

Feature Product
- Create a custom storage system with other InterDesign drawer organizers!
- Two separate compartments
- Non-skid feet
- Durable clear plastic
- 6" x 9" x 2"
Description
The InterDesign Linus Twin Drawer organizer helps organize all your kitchen utensils. Designed to fit standard drawers, this durable, plastic sectioned organizer is a welcome addition to any kitchen.
...but once I put it in my drawer, I found I was wrong. It divides the space very nicely and helps keep my silverware very organized.
Ordered 3 of these for a 10.5” (interior measurement) full extension drawer next to DW. They have transformed an almost useless drawer into a beautiful and attractive tableware organizer! I really love this product. Be warned, however, that these organizers are NOT DW safe. You should also measure table knives to be sure of fit. Ours are on the shorter side, and “just” fit the 9” compartment.
I bought this organizer to keep the small single-shot espresso glasses from Bodum that were always getting bumped around. It is perfect for this purpose and I envision for others as well. The small height (2in) makes it perfect to keep on top of space-savers, with taller glasses and cups underneath. A bit pricey, but worth it, since our small Bodum glasses are now safe.
Fits perfectly in narrow drawers.
Great organizer for silverware.
I bought this to use in my mini RV as I have little space (T@B Clamshell). I place this between the pass-throughs so we can access our silverware from the inside or the galley. Its the perfect width, solid and I like the see through acrylic. Am very happy with it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment