
I attached this to some 18" deep NSF (Metro-like) wire shelving that we purchased at a restaurant supply store, using these additional brackets: Household Essentials Set of 8 Glidez Chrome Brackets.
It does not fit exactly in line with the wire shelving, but it was close enough to get it to work, since the brackets have a decent amount of play in them, and because the feet attached to this shelf have several holes to choose from. I used four brackets to mount it, one at each corner, and saved the remaining brackets for a second shelf. It has a little play but is sturdy enough that we are able to store a rice cooker, rice paddle, and rice cooker measuring cup in there. Because the rice cooker slid around a bit on the wire bottom, I dropped in a bamboo cutting board: Natural Bamboo Cutting Board High Quality with Handle 3 Sizes. Strong Thick Wood Chopping Board (Large 14 x 10 Inches) to give it a better footing. That makes a good wood base for the shelf. It would probably be cheaper to just cut a board to size, but I didn't feel like cutting/finishing a board, and the cutting board can be repurposed later if we decide to use this drawer for anything else.
This shelf rolls in and out very smoothly, and goes out to its fullest extent, even on only four brackets, and holds very well. This will allow us to pull out the rice cooker for use and push it back in when we're done with it.
This is great! Sturdy construction, slides out easily, and these pretty much fully extend (see photos). I’m able to fit two side-by-side in my builders standard cabinet. Only problem is that you need to fill these up almost all the way otherwise bottles tend to tip over when extending; Kind of expected that though. Measurements listed in product details are exact. Definitely recommend.
Love this sliding rack. It is easy to install and a good, heavy gauge metal. Looks nice also. I can finally get to what is in back of the cabinet without having to remove everything. Will be getting a couple more for other cabinets.
I remodeled a bathroom couple years back and used this slide out rack under the sink vanity. I was so impressed with their ruggedness and quality that I just got another one and installed for my 2nd bathroom remodel project. I'm certain that this unit will last longer than my house. Well worth the price.
I just wish Household Essentials made a skinnier 2-tier unit that would fit through the narrow side-doors of my new project's cabinet doors that are only 8" wide. All the racks I have found that small are just too flimsy and cheap for my needs - but I'll keep searching.
This basket is more sturdy and stable than I expected. I use it under my bathroom sinks to hold heavy bottles of body wash, lotion, etc. It is smooth to pull out and keeps the bottles upright. I lined it with plastic shelf liner designed for wire shelving.

Feature Product
- Heavy-duty 1-tier under cabinet pull out chromed wire storage shelf for kitchen and bathroom
- Smooth, full extension ball-bearing Glidez provide easy access to cabinet contents
- Basket can hold a variety of cleaning products, cans, jars, and more
- All hardware included and ready to install
- 7.875"H x 11.5"W x 17.75"D
Description
This Sliding Under-Cabinet Organizer helps you transform clumsy, cluttered cabinets into organized, efficient storage spaces. Our 11.5" wide organizer is commercial grade and manufactured with heavy-duty chrome wire with welded edges, giving your storage the sturdiness it needs. This sliding under-cabinet organizer has just over a 17.75" tray that virtually eliminates unusable corners in your cabinets. Sturdy, full extension ball-bearing glides help make every inch of your cabinet space accessible by essentially bringing the back of your cabinet to you. Our easy-to-use glides come fully assembled, so you can transform your cabinets more efficiently and with less mess. Our organizers also come equipped with Glidez Quikfit technology, providing easy installation. Glidez is the leader in under cabinet organizers, bringing you the quality and efficiency you need to elegantly and easily organize the rooms in your home. Whether in the kitchen, bathroom, or the laundry room, you will discover the simple ease of always finding exactly what you need—just step aside and glide. Item #C1217-1
The product is well made and sturdy. However, the dimensions given on Amazon are misleading. The installed height of the basket is 7.5 inches. I had to modify where the sliders attach to the basket so it would fit under the plumbing under the sink. This shouldn't be a problem in other applications.
It is fairly easy to install and boy is it ever handy. No more bending over and reaching back to get stuff that you can hardly see. You simply roll it out and clearly see everything you have in your cabinet. Good stuff. And , one other unexpected benefit, you can Store A lot more things beneath the sink once you have one of these organizers. Really good quality. - worth the price.
Very happy with the purchase and the quality is out of this world! Definitely would recommend this product.
Shelf was very easy to install and has a neat professional appearance. It was well packaged to prevent any damage in shipment, and I would buy this shelf again. One other note: drawer slides are on the bottom of shelf and don't give the same degree of rigidity as slides that mount on side of drawer. Think of a hack saw blade: easy to push on the flat surface and make blade bend; if you push on edge of blade in will not bend. This means shelf sags a little when fully extended, and also that shelf cannot support as much weight as a unit with side mounted drawer slides.
These made my cabinets organized. I love not having to perform circus moves to find things in the back. They do take time to install.






0 comments:
Post a Comment