
Purchased these to go with our bathroom décor but also to keep the cat out of the cotton balls and swabs. Works perfectly! Just the right size to hold a lot of swaps standing upright. Would like a larger size too so that I could get more cotton balls inside though! They were nicely packed to protect them and hold them securely while in transit.
Wife just received these items. She loves them.
Perfect for what I wanted.
Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. I do think it was expensive for only three, and I do wish they offered a variety of sizes (one small, medium, large) for better grouping. I was very glad to find the amber color as it matches my bathroom perfectly. Good fit for q-tips standing up, I didn't count how many fit though. They look surprisingly nice for not being glass and I'm actually glad they aren't as I have two cats who might knock them over at times and as they are already sitting on a glass shelf I think the heavy plastic is a much better fit for our needs.
I love these little jars. They are a heavy plastic base but they look like glass. I have granite counters and tiled floors so I needed something unbreakable. I use two in my bathroom for q- tips and cotton balls. I have two in my Livingroom for cat n dog treats. They look nice enough to leave out when company comes. I have another by my sink for rings. I even gave two to my daughter as a present. Many uses! 😊 Highly recommend!

Feature Product
- STORAGE MADE STYLISH: These sleek canisters store needed vanity staples and provide a decorative accent to your powder room or bathroom vanity; Set of 3
- EASY TO USE: Each vanity jar has a removable lid and a wide mouth to make accessing bathroom necessities and accessories simple; Use individually or together to create a decorative and functional storage solution
- KEEP IT NEAT: The classic design provides plenty of room for storing essentials; Great for makeup applicators, sponges, rounds as well as cotton balls and cotton swabs
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of BPA and Chlorine free plastic; Lid is made of steel metal with a durable rust-resistant finish; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 3.7" diameter x 5" high
Description
Keep cosmetics and other daily essentials organized on your bathroom vanity or a dresser top with the Bathroom Vanity Storage Organizer Canister from mDesign. Use these jars for everything from cotton balls to cosmetic wedges, makeup swabs, bath salts, bath bombs, small soaps and more. The classic styling and decorative lids add a touch of class anywhere they are used.
These look like their picture. For some reason I thought there we different sizes, but they are all the same size. I have QTips in one and they fit just fine, holds plenty of cotton balls. The color, in my opinion, should fit pretty much any color bathroom and are very pretty and eloquent looking.
I bought these based on the good reviews. It was going to be a gift and I needed them to feel like a quality product.
They really are a good quality heavy plexi-glass like containers and I LOVE the color.
It was exactly the color I needed.
And the price was perfect for a set of 3.
These look very nice, as advertised. We had bought several different jars when we re-did our bathroom- they coordinated but were not a matched set. One began to flake at the lid, & the bottom began to leave stains on the counter, so we looked for something that would coordinate with what we had & look nice. Hopefully this will last & continue to look nice
Bought to use in guest bath looks elegant but is very durable
I totally love the color and style of this set. Its beautiful.






0 comments:
Post a Comment