• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Lynk Professional 401121 Organizer Pull Out Under Cabinet Sliding Shelf, 11" W x 21" D,

July 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Lynk Professional 401121 Organizer Pull Out Under Cabinet Sliding Shelf, 11" W x 21" D, Chrome

Lynk Professional 401121 Organizer Pull Out Under Cabinet Sliding Shelf, 11

These were almost super-easy to install over our double oven cabinet, except one side of one rail did not clear the cabinet lip. It was due to the cabinet floor being slightly lower on one side, but the rollout unit offers no ability to adjust the rail clearance. I added a washer under each corner (where it screwed down) and that little bit was enough to clear the cabinet lip. I would have given these five stars had the company provided some way to adjust the rail height and if they extended out more than 2/3 of the way. Even with me chasing down eight matching washers, two units took me under an hour to install.

One point of clarification: many reviewers point out that these require 2" of clearance on each side to install. It needs 2" of clearance for the rails, not the basket width. I have a 12" opening and these are 11" baskets and they fit and operate perfectly, with a half inch of clearance through the door opening. They are sturdy and operate smoothly. You do loose a little overall storage capacity, but when I went to clean the hard-to-reach cabinets I threw away a bunch of ingredients that hadn't been touched in years. These will make the space far more accessible.

Update: Bought two more for my plastic container cabinets!

After multiple attempts to organize my deep, narrow, hard to organize lower cabinet, where I keep pots and pans, I finally tried one of the Lynx sliding shelves. WHY didn’t I just buy this to begin with?! I have these awful half-shelves in the lower cabinets that don’t hold much and making organizing even more difficult. Reaching into these lower cabinets can be painful and maddening when you need one pan or pot, but you have to remove EVERYTHING, set them on the floor, grab the one item you need, and shove the stack back into the narrow and deep cabinet. THIS sliding shelf solves the problem! I loaded up the sliding shelf with heavy pans and lids (the largest in my picture is a 12” frying pan), and it still slides out easily. Installation of the sliding shelf was a breeze, with no side mounting required. Just four screws attach the frame to the bottom of cabinet, and then attach the shelf to the frame. Works beautifully. Be sure to measure the clearance at any hidden or European hinges, and not just the opening width, though. I almost couldn’t use the one I ordered because I failed to measure at the hinge. Luckily, we had about 1/8” clearance to make adjustments. We plan to buy more of these for the rest of our lower cabinets (with the useless 1/2 shelf above). LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Fantastic! We purchased one shelf first to see how it would work.

It installed easily as I did drill the 1/8" pilot holes. It is heavy, sturdy and high quality. When loaded with pantry items it rolls out easily to provide access. Our cabinet measures 11 3/4" wide inside the hinge and 23" deep. We purchased the 11" x 21" roll out cabinet drawer.

It fit nicely with a little room on each side and the rear. We do loose the usage of the small amount of space on the sides and rear, but that is more then made up for with the luxury of being able to pull the shelf out and actually see what is in the cabinet and being able to easily access the items.

Before we installed the shelf we typically had access to only the front half of the shelf and anything in the rear was a chore to get to. Many items would sit in the back of the shelf for years and never get used and expire.
We are already planning which Lynk products we are going to use on the other shelves.

I bought some like these from Lowe's for roughly the same price price. But, they didn't offer drawers to fit shelves this deep. So, I bought these. The only problem that I have with these is that they don't extend 100% as the ones from Lowe's do. They extend about 50%. It's good enough to keep, but barely. If you can find some that pull out further, I'd recommend those.

I am satisfied with the build quality. I suspect installation is as easy as any shelf. I think it took about 30 minutes per shelf. Any shelf system like this is going to require awkward positions inside the cabinets.

There's a trade off though with this type of roll out solution. You lose some shelf space both vertically as well as horizontally. In the end though, I think the trade off is worth it because even though the total cubic feet are reduced, you gain "usable" area.

Just received and installed the two 11 x 21 x 4 inch roll-outs (a day early, thank you Amazon) I just ordered. I now have these roll-outs in four of my kitchen cabinets. I love them. They are easy to install. I am a 74-year old woman and had them both in in less than 20 minutes, using a power drill for the starter holes, and a screw driver. I'll admit - the were harder than the first two I bought simply because the cabinet they went into is smaller and there is less room to maneuver but I got it done.

Some folks mention losing storage space and while that may be true, I was able to get every thing that was in the cabinet before back in with the drawers installed. I did have to nest some pots, but it is easy to reach them now. My long-handled sauce pans and fry pans have to be just so to work, but that was true before, too. Losing about an inch of height was not a problem. I adjusted the rear shelf in the cabinet to accommodate my tall stock pot but I really wouldn't have had to do that.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy pull out accessibility for all the items in your kitchen, pantry, bathroom, and laundry room cabinets
  • Exclusive low-profile space saving slide out shelf makes access easy, so it's perfect for all cabinets, under sink storage and as a rack for pots and pans
  • Professionally engineered with commercial quality steel and chrome construction. Requires a minimum 12 inch cabinet opening.
  • Patented ProGlide industrial-grade ball bearing glide system ensures smooth, quiet sliding every time
  • Proprietary Easy Mount design installs in minutes with no measuring

Description

This Lynk Professional versatile single tier drawer gives you easy slide out access to all the items lost in the back of your kitchen, pantry, bathroom, and laundry room cabinets. Our exclusive low-profile space-saving shelf makes it easy to take out heavy mixers, pots and pans, and even your tall appliances. And it’s a great solution for under sink storage. This 21 inch extra deep pull out drawer takes full advantage of the entire depth of your cabinets, so there is no wasted storage space. Lynk’s unique stainless steel welds, strong cross-beam construction, and the highest quality steel, and chrome finish give you unparalleled strength and durability for a lifetime of trouble-free use. The patented ProGlide industrial-grade ball-bearing glides ensure smooth, quiet sliding even under the weight of heavy pots and pans. And with our proprietary Easy Mount design, setup is quick and easy (with just 4 screws – included) because our clever alignment guide does the measuring for you. Lynk Professional’s Single Tier Shelves are available in 7 different sizes, so we have a sliding under cabinet organizer to fit your needs. Product Dimensions: 11 inch wide x 21 inch deep x 4 inch high. Requires a minimum 12 inch cabinet opening. Hardware included.



I LOVE my new pull out shelves. I worried they may not fit as I only had 11 3/4 inch clearance at the hinges. But when they arrived they fit perfectly with just enough space on each side. I put them in by myself (my first time using a drill) and found them super simple to install. First one took about 20 minutes (lots of double checking position due to tight fit) but the second one only took11 minutes! Not bad for a first timer. Plus I had trouble getting on my knees, as I’m no spring chicken! I highly recommend these sturdy units. I bought another one after I got these and it is a bit bigger and it was just as well made.

These are beautifully designed and such and I wish I could have used them. However:
1. They will not slide out unless your frame is flush with bottom... mine has a lip that would require mounting this up on blocks to match.
2. The will not fit past larger Euro hinges if they are too close to bottom (of if you have to raise it up).

That said, measure your hinges bottom from bottom of cabinet to ensure clearance... and make sure your cabinets have NO lip along bottom of cabinet... if both are good, I would highly recommend these.

Beautiful heavy duty roll out. I used it to provide a "drawer" in a 14" wire frame shelving unit. Fits perfectly, and slides with a finger touch.

Unlike some competitors, these have clear and cogent instructions and an install template. Also, the competitors furnish substandard screws - too short, insufficient shaft diameter and practically no threads. A lot of base cabinets floors are flimsy - melamine foil over chipboard - and you need wide threads to hold without pulling out. And sometimes they don't furnish them at all. #8 or #10 pan head machine screws are a dime a piece at Ace or True Value so it's not like there is much reason to cheap out.
For these reasons, if Lynk have the size and features you need, I would choose them over the others every time. (I have installed from two competitors due to size and desired features.)

Very easy to install. Works nicely. Extends 13" from the edge when fully extended (not the full 21")

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment