
I was hesitant in purchasing this based on price. Let's be honest it is pricey and there are many other similar items for half the price or less. With that said, this is a very well made product and the size is perfect for what we needed. The fact that it collapses and can store under the sink or in a cabinet is a big plus! So far, very happy with the purchase.
Only used for a couple of days, but so far has worked well for a family of four who hand-washes a lot of dishes. The size is great, bigger than most other drying racks. Also, the water drains well, which was a problem with a few other racks that we tried. The only negative is the utensil cup is rather small. Also, the white color is more like a light grey. We'll see how it works in the long term.
This is big read the measurements and check your space before buying, but overall it is beautiful and works great.
Love this find! It's pretty sturdy for a collapsable dish drain. I was afraid to put my heavier pots in it, but the collapsable frame stays up well. I also love that you can separate the grate on the bottom to clean and dry it. I haven't run through the dishwasher yet, but don't feel the need to. It's great that I can use when I need to and then easily put away when I'm done, leaving my counter looking minimalist and clean. Extremely happy with this product.
This goes way beyond a simple dish rack. It is very technical. I show off its many features to visitors I am so impressed with its design. First, everything is adjustable. Second, it is easy to use the features. Third, it is really a big bang for the buck! If you just want it flat., can do. Pull up and you can stack dishes, pans, etc. Need to hang wine glasses? Can do, as well as using to dry baking sheets. The utensil "cup" can be configured to either be there or not. The grill comes out easily, and the bottom is very easy to clean. it was well worth the money for me. the Jetsons probably use it! Definitely recommend.

Feature Product
- Large collapsible dish rack with wine glass holder expands to support large items; collapses for compact storage in a cabinet
- Made to be able to hold plates, cups, wine glasses, silverware, large utensils, cutting boards, pots and pans
- Wine glass rack folds upward for use; easily folds down when not in use
- Removable grates to make cleaning easy
- Sloped base allows water to drain into your sink
Description
This dish rack is large enough to hold the big items that don’t go in the dishwasher and collapses so it can be easily stored in a cabinet. The open design accommodates a wide range of items, from your largest pans to delicate wine glasses. A collapsible utensil rack and folding wine rack make space for larger items. The rim collapses at the push of a button so the rack can be easily stored away when not in use.
Great product , just what I expected , item was perfect for my sink area only thing I wish is that they made 2 styles for different sink configurations, with lower part where the water drains out other then that 5 stars
Loved the sleek design of this. Perfect on counter and doesn’t look like your typical ugly fish rack designs. I wanted something modern. But I still wash all my dishes by hand so I needed something still big enough but something I can collapse and put away. Love it
I love that this dish rack can fit in a very narrow space. With plumbing, insinkerator, and reverse osmosis system and under sink tank, space is very limited. Storing anything bulky near the reverse osmosis filters can repeatedly bump them and cause damage and leaks. Because it is collapsible, it can fit within the 3.75 inch space available away from obstacles. It's lightweight, and easy to clean. The removable trays can go into the dishwasher, and the base tray is a hand wipe down. The drain is raised enough to sit above and over lap a top mounted porcelain sink.
It looks good on the sink , but being so easy to store under the sink is a plus ! Whenever I have guests , I just hide it , and then I have more space on the counter. Very well made , I think it will last few years !
This is like the cadillac of all dish racks. Easy to use...great quality! Fun fact...Kohler turns 100 (on my birthday) this year! 2018...






0 comments:
Post a Comment