• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, July 13, 2019

KALASONEER Under The Sink Mat for Cabinet,Drawer,Kitchen Tray Drip,Cabinet Liner,Absorbent Fabric

July 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

KALASONEER Under The Sink Mat for Cabinet,Drawer,Kitchen Tray Drip,Cabinet Liner,Absorbent Fabric Layer,Anti-Slip Waterproof Layer,Reusable,Washable(36inches x 24inches)

KALASONEER Under The Sink Mat for Cabinet,Drawer,Kitchen Tray Drip,Cabinet Liner,Absorbent Fabric Layer,Anti-Slip Waterproof Layer,Reusable,Washable(36inches x 24inches)

Thin carpet mat with waterproof bottom (36" x 24"). Packaging curled the mat, but was able to lay it under the sink without trouble, cuts easily with a good pair of scissors. It lays flat after some use. The color is more of a mottled gray than black. I haven't had any leakages in general since the purchase so I cannot speak to the mat's ability to retain water or detergents.

My kitchen's under the sink often gets wet because I kept a small garbage can and my washing gloves there for convenient use. Even though I wipe it afterward, the water may still damage the wood. But with this, I can prevent it. Also, it looks nice and clean. May be just me, but the smell at the start though may be a bit strong, need to put it outside a while to air it out.

I bought the liner for the area under my kitchen sink as that is always messy with cleaning products. It looked so nice , laid flat and gave a firm, but muting surface. I liked it so much that I ordered more for under each bathroom sink. I am so glad that I did! We just built a new house and the joint under my sink wasn't secure. I found water on the lid of a plastic box. The liner had absorbed the excess and the cabinet underneath was dry!

This mat is pretty nice, and I like that it does not have glue or requires to be glued. It is also easy to cut, but it would be nice if they included guides to help consumers cut the mat straight. It worked well overall to fit my needs.

I bought this mat years after purchasing our house. I noticed items stored under the sink were staining and chipping away at the wood finish. After searching for a product that would fit, I found this one. It was exactly as advertised - a high-quality mat that was easy to cut and fit. Worth every penny. An added bonus was the texture is ideal for cans and containers as they don't slip easily.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Under The Sink Mat - The upside can absorb liquid or other stain, thereby prevent liquid or stain from spilling out. The waterproof layer on the back side can prevent liquid penetrating into the cabinet, thus keep the cabinet dry and clean.
  • Use Easily - The mat can be cut to any wanted size to fit your cabinet. The waterproof back side can keep the mat in place. The mat can be easily cleaned by water or vacuum and hang dry. The mat can be rolled up and taken away from the cabinet for cleaning. The mat can be repeatedly used after being cleaned.
  • Environment-friendly - Non-pollution and Not harmfu.
  • Durability - The mat is made of compact felt structure with excellent anti-tear and wearable performance.
  • 100% NO HASSEL Guarantee.

Description


Perfect Choice

If you want make your cabinet under the sink clean and dry, the mat is a good choice.

It can protect your cabinets from leaks and spills.

Perfect Material and Design

The mat includes felt fabric layer on the upside can absorb liquid or other stain.

Any undesired liquid or stain can be contained in the felt fabric and prevented from spilled out.

The mat includes waterproof layer under felt fabric layer can keep the mat in place and prevent

the mat slipping around. The mat further can prevent the liquid penetrating through the mat, so

as to keep the surface under the mat dry and clean.

Easily Use and Environment-friendly

The mat can be easily cleaned by water or vacuum. The mat can be machine washable.

The mat is in dark color and don't show dirty.

The mat is made of durable material and can be repeatedly used for years.

The mat has the advantages of no bad smell, no toxicity, no pollution.



We have a sink base that we accidentally ordered as a drawer base. We removed the drawer front and mounted it to the front of the cabinet and relocated the drawer to the bottom of the cabinet. We had purchased one of these mats previously, so I just ordered a second mat to place inside the drawer.

I bought this mat to put on top of a plastic cabinet intended for coffee supplies. The top of the cabinet
is slippery and I thoughtthis mat being able to cut to size and wash were ideal for this situation.
A little double sided tape should hold it in place. However, since it wasn't for me and i haven't heard how
my solution worked....

This has transformed my under kitchen sink area. For years I have had an old pan under my sink because of a leak I had, though fixed, had me worried of damaging the wood if another leak happened. Well that old pan is in the trash and I feel confident that if a leak were to happen this carpet/mat would help protect the wood. I did not cut this to fit but I stead let it run up the back and sides of the cabinet.

My pipes burst and the bottom of my under-sink cabinet looks awful. This mat cut easily to size and was easy to lay down. Now I can put my cleaners, sponges, etc. back in my cabinet. It adds a nice touch of color.

This mat works great. Not long after installing this mat. We had a slight muahap with the water and iur sink overflowed. The mat protected the bottom shelf completely. Not one drop of water touched it. So we are very pleased with this mat. And it looks great as well. Very easy to intall and very high quality.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment