
I bought this in both the large 11 inch and the smaller 9 inch versions. I wanted to use it for Christmas lunch size paper plates and dessert plates. I never used the larger holder at all. The 9 inch was large enough to hold both plate sizes. It took up very little room on my counter and looked neat and organized. I was able to put about 30 of each size plates in the slots with room to spare. The plates sat securely in the well of this holder. Great way to contain your paper plates for company.
Love them. Exactly what I needed. My thanks to other reviewers. The small is plenty big as stated by others for my larger plates to. Now everything fits nicely with room for glasses too
Really nice for rv use. Perfect size for paper plates. For my real dishes it is too small for plates and too large for salad plates.
This was a great buy for my plates in our RV travel!
Perfect for our Airstream.

Feature Product
- STORE PLATES UPRIGHT - Conveniently store plates upright in cabinet or on counter top.
- PERFECT FOR SALAD OR DESSERT PLATES - 9 inch plate cradle comfortably holds up to six smaller size salad or dessert plates.
- MULTIPLE USES - Perfect for sink side drying and buffet self service too!
- EASY CARE - Dishwasher Safe - Made of polypropylene.
- Home-X is a registered trademark of Simply Home Solutions.
Description
Conveniently store plates upright in cabinet or on counter top.
Perfect for sink side drying and buffet self service too!
Available in two sizes:
9-inch cradle hold ups to six salad or dessert plates. Measures 10"L x 5"W x 7"H.
11-inch cradle holds up to six dinner size plates. Measures about 12"L x 5"W x 7"H
Each cradle has 2 raised grooves on the inside to allow individual plates to remain in upstanding position.
Dishwasher Safe - Made of polypropylene.
I have a storage challenged house and cannot afford to have any wasted cabinet space. Product does what it is supposed to do. The plastic material is rigid but I would have preferred thicker construction to hold breakable dishes.
This works ok, will hold 6 small plates, a little pricey for plastic.
perfect for storing plates in the galley. easy to get to them without having to move all the plates when stacked flat on the shelf.
This item is perfect for holding paper plates and plastic plates. Lying down, they take up so much room! Vertically in this holder, they take up half the space. LOVE!!!
Used this in small rv cupboard, works great, I can remove, transfer whole thing to set the plates out on the picnic table for buffet style self serve.






0 comments:
Post a Comment