• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, July 22, 2019

Grey Wooden Desktop Letter Holder - 5 Compartment Mail and Stationary Organizer - Premium Quality Wood Table

July 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Grey Wooden Desktop Letter Holder - 5 Compartment Mail and Stationary Organizer - Premium Quality Wood Table Top Sorter for Pens, Pencils and More - by Designstyles

Grey Wooden Desktop Letter Holder - 5 Compartment Mail and Stationary Organizer - Premium Quality Wood Table Top Sorter for Pens, Pencils and More - by Designstyles

Beautiful and functional!
I was a bit leary about purchasing this organizer as others had stated their's arrived damaged. So glad I took a chance. Mine arrived in perfect condition. Large enough to hold my ipad pro in the back section, as well as compartments for mail and office supplies. This was the most esthetically pleasing of all the organizers I look at and so functional. Order....you won't be disappointed.

Thankfully, this item did arrive undamaged. I was more than a little concerned after reading some of the other reviews. This letter holder is a nice addition to our kitchen desk. I bought the gray, and it compliments the new quartz desk/countertops in our kitchen. I gave it a 4 star for "value for the money" as I really don't know that the wood is a five-star quality.

This is the perfect size to both save kitchen desktop space and hold a lot. The rear compartment holds file folders. Not everything is digital yet so I have folders for coupons, clipped recipes, design ideas, take out menus. Middle for different note pads. 3 front for pens, non- writing stuff (scissors, nail file, candle snuffer...) and glasses.

I love this! It lightweight but looks so sturdy and beautiful. I’ve put file folders in the back openings to keep incoming & outgoing mail sorted.

Love this item! Great size!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • OPTIMAL ORGANIZATION: Keep all of your office essentials and stationary neatly stored on your desk top. Multiple compartments make it easy to keep all of your supplies organized and easy to find.
  • STATIONARY STATION: Set up your desk the right way. This letter holder makes it easy to hold and store everything from books, magazines, letters, files, folders, pens, pencils, scissors and other loose ends.
  • MULTIFUNCTIONAL: This organizer frees up space in any room of your home. Utilize surface space and free up drawer space. It's great for storing small items in your kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom or laundry room.
  • CHIC DESIGN: A classic style gives this stationary station a versatile look that blends in with any office or home décor. High quality wood makes it durable and long-lasting while a paint finish adds a touch of charm.
  • QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Designstyles uses premium quality materials to make long-lasting products. You can rely on all of our home and office essentials to offer organizations solutions for any room or space.

Description

732904 Finish: Gray Features: -High quality wood. -Comes with attractive file holder for mail, notepads and desktop odds and ends. -5 Spacious slots for letters. -Frees up desk space. Product Type: -File Folder Sorter. Material: -Wood. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -13". Overall Width - Side to Side: -9.5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -7". Overall Product Weight: -3 lbs.



I love this box. Holds tons and very heavy and durable.

Gift for my mothers desk, she tends to get clutter on her desk in the kitchen, she loves it....Very well made, great price....

very nice and perfect for what I needed. spacer for 2-3 different people's mail which is what I needed. quality product and strudy.

Exactly what we needed to sort through our daily mail, hold our stamps, pens and address labels!

Good product for the money. Arrived on time and in good condition. Product as shown.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment