
Perfect size and easy to set up. Looks amazing.
The mesh baskets have a good amount of give so that more delicate fruit is not at risk of bruising. My husband hung this from the ceiling, screwing a hook directly into a board so that it's nice and secure. We added an extension chain so that my kids can grab what they want from it. The basket can hold a good amount so long as it's mounted appropriately. It's also attractive and saves counter space since I always had big bowls of fruit out for snacking. I'm definitely happy with it.
It works great in my tiny house. I ordered it for it's specific size. It's a smaller fruit basket. Holds lots of veggies and fruit. If I had a bigger house tho I'd want a bigger basket.
I was a little scared after reading reviews but this product hangs well and holds a lot.
If you are using it for larger oranges and other fruit you will not get too much into the baskets.
When I put in larger sized fruit I get in three pieces only in each basket.
Being alone I don't need a lot of fruit at one time so I am enjoying this purchase.
It is very attractive and I chose a black hanging basket because my walls are white.

Feature Product
- 10 inch, 8 inch, and 6 inch diameter baskets.Hanging Size: 30" x 10" (H x W)
- Sturdy metal stainless steel wire, hang and storage for any fruit,onion, potato,vegetables and food weight
- Chained 3 baskets, easy sorting and organization
- Flow of air to keep fruits or vegetables fresh
- Elegant and classic design compliment any and all kitchens and home
Description
Keep Fruit & vegetable fresh
This wire fruit basket provides great ventilation allowing air to circulate to keep fruits fresh for longer period of time, extend the fruit's shelf life.
The open wired design also prevents moisture buildup that causes molds in your fruits and vegetables.
Convenient
Three tiered hanging basket, sturdy iron wire is ideal for storing fruits, vegetables, food goods, and other kitchen items. It can also be good wash vegetables filtered water attached.
The extra storage maximizes kitchen area and prevents counter top clutter.
Use it easy
The fruit basket can be hung where you want to hanging.
The basket design with retractable material, it is lightweight and you can easily carry it anywhere.
Note
Keep the fruit basket away from heat or direct sunlight to keep the fruit fresh
Warranty
Deppon Hanging Baskets are under our 12-month warranty.
I love this addition to my kitchen. I can't stand having things on my counter so this was a great solution. The wire/mesh side's are thin and get kind of caught up on each other, but for the price it's fine. The only reason I took off a star was that.
Works perfectly; next time I'll probably choose a slightly larger version, but it is just as pictured.
Keeps my fruit up and out of the way
Seems of good quality, no complaints here.
I am using this for a camper, I took it apart and only using the large basket because I have limited height space. It is very strong and sturdy.






0 comments:
Post a Comment