• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, June 3, 2019

Zip n Store - Organize Your Refrigerator - Mid-Size Easy Store Organizer - Organizes 12 Bags, Perfect For

June 03, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

Zip n Store - Organize Your Refrigerator - Mid-Size Easy Store Organizer - Organizes 12 Bags, Perfect For Leftovers, Easy To See + Access Food, Quick Access Slide Track, Installs In 2 Minutes

Zip n Store - Organize Your Refrigerator - Mid-Size Easy Store Organizer - Organizes 12 Bags, Perfect For Leftovers, Easy To See + Access Food, Quick Access Slide Track, Installs In 2 Minutes

 [[ASIN:B06X9CBW19 Zip n Store - Kitchen Pantry Refrigerator Drawer Storage Cabinet Organizer - Full-Size Unit]
]This Zip n Store organizer can be used in the refrigerator or cabinet. I installed in the refrigerator and installation was very simple. I am considering ordering another one for the garage. No only was it easy to install, but the construction is excellent, very durable. It slides out very smoothly and holds up to 20 zip top bags. Sure makes things easier to find instead of digging through the drawers. I would recommend getting a couple of them for different areas in you home that need organizing.

This is exactly as described. I bought the door unit and couldn't be happier. The shreaded cheese bags fit perfectly & free up room in the deli tray. So glad I found this.

I am not one for leaving reviews usually. However I supported this product when it was being crowdfund. We are using them in our refrigerator and we have one mounted under our counter for holding all of our chip bags and snacks. It works as advertised it created more space and is saving us money by reducing food spoilage. So when i needed something in my garage to hold all the small parts like nuts and screws I thought this would be perfect. Will I got it today and installed it. Works like a charm no more searching in my junk draw looking for nuts, bolts and screws.

I received my ZipnStore pull out and installed it in my cupboard. I am very impressed with the ease of installation. It was very important to read all the instructions before installing to insure proper functioning. The slide assemblies were incredibly strong and smooth and what I call a locking feature when pushed back into the cupboard. Very high quality product that I expect will last a long time. I will give this a 5 star rating!

Love this! Very easy to install and use. A great space saver in the refrigerator. Also found if a bag tends to slip out just fold over one side and it stays. We use for tortilla pkgs, cheese, salad bags, ziplocs, etc.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★ IT'S LIKE GETTING A BIGGER REFRIGERATOR: Stop searching for leftovers and snacks in your unorganized refrigerator. Use space that normally goes to waste. Zip n Store is easy clutter-free organization. It is best refrigerator shelf and organizer
  • ★ INSTALLS IN 2 MINUTES NO TOOLS NEEDED: Just attach to the bottom of your refrigerator shelf. Peel, stick, and slide. It's that simple. Zip n Store is also simple to unmount. Requires a flat underside of your refrigerator shelving with space of 7" wide by 7" deep with a full depth of 11" in your refrigerator.
  • ★ HAVE SNACKS AND LUNCHES WAITING FOR THE KIDS: Easy to see and easy to access. Kids will have a clear-view of the snacks and lunches you have waiting for them. Slide out the extension track and they can see everything waiting for them. Simple to grab food that would have gone to waste.
  • ★ HOLDS UP TO 20 POUNDS: 12 slots for holding assorted quart size storage bags. Strong and secure. Sleek and functional design looks amazing.
  • ★ PERFECT FOR CABINETS AND PANTRIES: Zip n Store is perfect for organizing and storing food in cabinets, craft items for kids, and nuts bolts and screws in the garage. The possibilities are endless.

Description

Zip n Store is like getting a bigger refrigerator

  • Clutter-free organization for your refrigerator
  • Use space that normally goes to waste or that is normally cluttered
  • Stop digging through your unorganized refrigerator for leftovers and snacks

Installs in 2 minutes

  • No tools needed
  • Attach to the bottom of your refrigerator shelf
  • Easy to unmount if needed
  • Requires a flat underside of your refrigerator shelving with space of 7" wide by 7" deep with a full depth of 11" in your refrigerator.


Have snacks and lunches waiting for the kids

  • Clear view and easy access
  • Slide out extension track


Lots of extra storage

  • 12 slots for holding assorted quart storage bags
  • Holds up to 20 pounds


Works great for cabinets, pantries, and garages

  • Store food 
  • Store craft items for kids
  • Store nuts, bolts, screws



This freed up so much space, Im going to oder another one for my cupboard. Great idea.

Best fridge organizer item I have ever purchased! I'm in love! Extremely easy to install and definitely worth the price! Item also arrived quickly and undamaged.

This really helps to save on wasted food from things being hidden behind other items or being lost in a stack of similar bags on a shelf in the refrigerator.

It is as easy to put in as it says. I had the prior version, and moved, and the new design is much better for easy installation. I had missed having it in my fridge, took me a few months to reorder for new house. Saves a lot of wasted food, especially meats and fruit, since they aren't in a drawer just sitting, something about seeing them up makes especially the fruit more appealing. Plus no dishes, love zippy bags. This product is well worth it, sturdy and durable. When my girls are scavanging they see healthy and grab at it first, like carrots or watermelon.

I bought a Zip n Store kitchen organizer last year from crowdfunding campaign and numerous times when using it in my cabinet I've said "I wish I had another one right beside it to hold twice as much". So my husband said go look on Amazon and see if you can get onother one and I'll install it right beside the first one.
So I did and I am a very happy girl.
Zip n Store saves space and keeps food fresher longer.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment