
You can remove the hanging hooks (which are pretty hard to do without a guide sheet) and just use command strips. I don't plan on hanging more than 5lbs of stuff on it. Anything from coupons, reminders, art from kids and my magnet collection, this rocks. I put 3 boards together in the pic.
Perfect! Not only looks good but met all my expectations! Great for a small work space in a home office.
This bulletin board is attractive and functional. It holds items with magnets and also with pushpins. It comes with plenty of small magnets and pushpins. The magnets that came with this bulletin board are strong enough to securely hold notes and photos with ease. I added a few large magnetic hooks, too. I bought two of these bulletin boards; one for the kitchen and one for my desk area. Notes, cards, photos, and desk accessories are now organized and handy at my desk. In the kitchen potholders, oven mitts, and kitchen utensils are always ready and available. Even my house keys have a place to be.
I love this board, ordered two so our big calendar would fit on it, ordered the jewell looking magnets and some other cool ones,
Fabulous modern tack board. We love how it is magnetic and also has slits for thumb tacks.... looks really great hanging on our kitchen wall and gets noticed by visitors often. GREAT purchase!

Feature Product
- DUAL SURFACE, MULTI PURPOSE: Bulletboard's unique patented design has a perforated metal surface that accommodates both pushpins and magnets
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: This contemporary twist on the classic cork board bulletin board brings a sleek look to your home or office, and makes an ideal magnet board for kids
- READY TO USE: Bulletboard comes complete with concealed mounting hardware, 12 push pins, and 12 magnets - everything you need to get set-up
- EASY TO CLEAN: The metal finish of the Bulletboard magnet board is easy to clean - simply wipe with a damp cloth when needed
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Umbra is committed to the highest levels of quality and excellence. We know you're going to love your purchase but if you're not completely satisfied for any reason, simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we'll happily resolve the matter or issue a full refund
Description
Organizing important memos, grocery lists, photos, and more in your entryway, kitchen or home office has never been easier or more attractive.
Introducing Bulletboard by Umbra
Created by Erik Man for Umbra, this contemporary twist on the classic corkboard adds fun and functionality to any room in your home or office. Bulletboard’s patented design has a modern, industrial construction consisting of a perforated metal surface that cleverly accommodates both pushpins and magnets.
Ideal for large or small spaces, Bulletboard can be mounted vertically or horizontally and comes complete with concealed mounting hardware.
About Umbra: A global product design company providing original, modern, casual, functional, and affordable design for the home.
I bought this for the office since I work with barbarians who specialize in destroying corkboards within a matter of weeks. It's been a few months now and it's still like new. Eventually, the foam behind the metal will have been poked too many times to hold things, but at least it will look good and professional until its dying day.
Much better than a cork bulletin board or white board. This bulletin board is magnetic so you can post photos and items that you wouldn't want to poke holes in or you can pin items up with push pins. Very classy looking - my kitchen is gray, yellow and white and I have this up above the desk area at the end of the kitchen and it looks perfect!
I actually found this product at Target several years ago. Bought two for my home office and love them! I wanted to get a few for my office and my team at work but as I said it had been years since I had purchased them. Could not find them anywhere. Glad I came across them on Amazon. The only bulletin board that will last forever! You can use push pins or magnets. I love the little magnets that come with it too. They are strong but small.
We purchased a pair of Umbra bulletin boards and are satisfied with each. I'll try to describe them both, and you can decide if either serves your needs.
The two were:
1. Umbra Trigon, Wall Mounted Bulletin Board, Magnetic Board, and Message Board, White, and the ...
2. Umbra Bulletboard – Cork Board, Bulletin Board and Magnetic Board for walls – Modern Look with Dual Surface Design
They are both about 20 x 15 inches, with a mix of cork background and magnetic surface.
Pros (pertaining to both, of course):
1. The size was right for our needs.
2. Each one cleans up easily.
3. Each one can handle both push-pins and magnets.
4. Each one is fairly easy to mount to walls.
5. The material construction is solid.
6. The magnetic attraction of the metal was strong.
Comments;
They were a little pricey, but actually in our opinion worth it.
With it's emphatic diagonal lines, the Trigon is a bit more visually "present". Up to you whether you prefer to have or avoid that. To me, that was the only significant design difference.
I don't really care what push-pins or magnets or other accessories come with it, since I already have a lot of each. As I recall, both boards had the necessary mounting hardware.
The main thing, since the board was mounted in a place that was very noticeable (not a work room for instance), a handsome style was a consideration.
I was looking for the magnet board for souvenir magnets what was on refrigerator. This board is right size what I want and I can also put some memos or invitation cards. I love it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment