• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Spectrum Diversified Contempo Storage Basket, Over the Cabinet Door, Medium,

June 04, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Spectrum Diversified Contempo Storage Basket, Over the Cabinet Door, Medium, Chrome

Spectrum Diversified Contempo Storage Basket, Over the Cabinet Door, Medium, Chrome

Great space saver. I use foor hand soap, dish soap and sponges.

Very convenient storage addition to my pot and pans area. No installation was necessary. I am planning on buying another one.

I use this to store small things on my semi- lofted dorm bed. It’s a good size, easily movable, and has made life convenient. I liked it so much I bought 2 and another for my boyfriend’s dorm.

Very nice baskets. Look great in my kitchen. They were not securily package and one was damaged in transit. But very fairly priced.

This is the perfect thing for an under the sink cabinet door. Keeps the scrubbers and sponges out of site and aired out. Love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Perfect for holding hair and bath products, kitchen items and cleaning supplies up to 10.75" tall
  • Maximize your cabinet capacity by taking advantage of unused space
  • Slides over standard cabinet doors without any tools or installation
  • Sturdy steel construction and padded foam backing protects against scratches
  • Measures 6.00"Depth X 10.25"Width X 11.25"Height
  • Cabinet shelves may obstruct cabinet door from properly closing when item is used. Please measure in advance of purchase.

Description

Store hair and bath products, kitchen items and cleaning supplies in one place, the Contempo Over the Cabinet Medium Basket holds items up to 10-3/4" tall and slides easily over standard cabinet doors without the need for tools or installation. Measures 6.00"Depth X 10.25"Width X 11.25"Height. Spectrum products incorporate original designs created by and for the exclusive use of Spectrum. Most of Spectrum’s products are protected by intellectual property rights including issued, pending or in-process design patents. Protection for certain products may be provided and/or augmented by other federal and state proprietary rights including trademark, trade dress and copyright rights in the appearance and design of the products.



blends into dark cabinet

Perfect for espresso cabinitry in th bathroom. It blends in so well you don’t even see it. Using inside a small vanity, about 24”, for daily items. I do have to close this door first and then the door with no basket. If the other door is closed and I try to close the door with the basket it hits the already closed door. The convenience of the extra storage and great look make this a good purchase.

This is the perfect size for storing the lids of all of those little plastic containers that get lost so easily in the cabinet. I've actually purchased several of these for my kitchen and bathroom and the work really well. Our cabinets are an espresso color, and the bronze baskets blend in quite well.

Great value

Not as large as I thought it would be. The basket itself is also a little curved, which makes it hard to hold bottles that are shaped like windex bottles.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment