• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, June 3, 2019

Lipper International 8897 Bamboo Wood Custom Fit Adjustable Deep Kitchen Drawer Dividers, Set of

June 03, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Lipper International 8897 Bamboo Wood Custom Fit Adjustable Deep Kitchen Drawer Dividers, Set of 2

Lipper International 8897 Bamboo Wood Custom Fit Adjustable Deep Kitchen Drawer Dividers, Set of 2

These work really well, and I suspect they would work perfectly in most drawers. However, in Ikea kitchen drawers, the force of the pushing seems to flex the metal at the back of the drawer in such a way that the drawer divider can wiggle or slip from side to side - when I put in a pan that rests against the divider, it causes the divider to slump over sideways.

This would work better in solid wood drawers, or in drawers with lightweight or soft items, but in Ikea kitchen drawers with pots and pans, it doesn't seem to work perfectly.

I read many reviews concerning the Lipper and other drawer dividers. I have deep drawers (not length) so I bought the taller dividers. They work amazingly well. They were easy to install and do not have too much tension to cause damage to the drawer. My utensil drawer is so organized now. I love these and will purchase more for other drawers.

I used this to section off my Tupperware drawer and keep the lids under control off to one side. The depth is really good for this job. The unit is very sturdy construction overall. There's very good tension on the spring mechanism - no sliding around once I put it in place. There's a bit of foam tape/padding on each end that also prevents the divide from slipping out of place. So nice to have a wood option and avoid the endless supply of flimsy and eco-awful plastic.

Just for clarification - when the product title says "Deep Drawer" they mean "deep" from front to back of drawer, not "deep" from top of drawer to bottom.... learned this the hard way by not fully reading the dimensions listed - I have a dresser that isn't "deep" front to back but the drawers are tall (which is "deep" to me....). They are beautiful, well made dividers, just won't work for my purpose so I'll be returning them for the standard size.

Very sturdy and has a good grip to hold in place. It is smooth so no splinters. One end is smooth and the other has the rubbery cover. The spring isn't very smooth so a little elbow grease is needed. I also placed one horizontally between both (H shape) and that was a lot of work as both side bars needs to be straight so the middle bar doesn't push it out of place. Would be great if it the spring was smooth to make it easier to put in.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Drawer dividers are the perfect solution to organize open drawers to keep things from shifting.
  • Tension springs make a perfect fit to drawers.
  • Adjusts from 22 inches to 18 inches.
  • Measures 5" in height (H).

Description

Lipper International provides exceptionally valued items for the kitchen, home, office, and child's playroom. Known for their functionality and beauty, each of our products is individually crafted from the finest quality materials. Lipper Custom Fit Adjustable Drawer Dividers are the perfect solution for organizing open-space drawers. Made of bamboo wood. Hand wash only.



Relatively heavy wood. Spring is solid and loaded heavily. Coating is sufficient. My drawers are 16 1/2 inches deep so I cut to size and re-attached the protective tape on the new end and it went in the drawer easily and is not easily moveable.

I use these in my dresser rather than my kitchen drawer and they work quite well. My dresser drawers are not square, they are curved concave spaces. These dividers work just fine even though they are not perfectly flush against the curved side of my dresser drawer.

These did just what they say on the package. I bought 2 sets and one of the devices' springs failed to spring back into place after putting the divider into place. It required some jiggling to unstick itself. But unstick it did, and it is doing good work in my dresser as I type this.

Boy these things are the greatest invention for kitchen drawers since the drawer itself. How did I live without them? Especially since they install in seconds, can be removed/ repositioned easily, and look great.

We needed to be able to divide a long shelf in the cabinets below the countertop to prevent bottles stored from shifting. Used 2 of these dividers which worked out just as planned. Easy insertion within minutes and problem solved.

I placed these in my wide bureau drawers as dividers for socks and lingerie where they provide a sturdy fit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment