
I got this to use as a jewelry organizer in my dresser drawer. I used foam curlers and some fabric to make the ring part. so far it works pretty good.
UPDATE: I HAVE ONLY HAD THIS ABOUT 6 WEEKS AND I NOTICED TODAY THAT THE DIVIDERS ARE VERY BOWED. THEY WERE NOT LIKE THIS WHEN I FIRST GOT IT. IT HAS HAD VERY LIGHT USE AND IS ALREADY FALLING APART!
I have had this for about a month and I love it. It is well made and was cheap! I think I paid under $10 for it. This is one of those little things in life. It's small and no one but myself will really see it as it sits in a drawer, but still I love it.
I purchased this as part of a home warming gift for my nephew who just got his first apartment. His utensils are nicely organized now and it fits perfectly in the drawer. I purchased the exact same one 5+ years ago and it still looks great.
Looks way better than the cheap white plastic trays I had before. Sturdily made and fit my kitchen drawers pretty well. My husband noticed that they tend to start sliding towards the back of the drawer over time (repeated opening/closing, and this tray is maybe 3 inches shorter than the drawer) so that's kind of a pain. Overall worth the price.
Perfect for my silverware drawer. I bought two & stacked them together in drawer. Extra silverware is now stored in the bottom. These are also great quality.

Feature Product
- Handsome enough to sit on top of bureaus or counters, and great for craft items and children's rooms too!
- This flatware organizer has 5 compartments and is great for smaller spaces
- No assembly required
- Made from bamboo wood, a natural and renewable resource
- Measures (W x D x H): 10 1/4" x 14" x 2"
- Flatware tray with rectangular profile and built-in dividers
- Crafted from bamboo for fresh looks and less environmental impact
- Suitable for flatware sets, knives, and smaller kitchen gadgets
- Wash with mild soap and water; rub occasionally with mineral oil
- Measures (W x D x H"): 10-1/4 x 14 x 2 -Inch
- Handsome enough to sit on top of bureaus or counters, and great for craft items and children's rooms too
- No assembly required, This flatware organizer has 5 compartments and is great for smaller spaces
Description
Lipper International provides exceptionally valued items for the kitchen, home, office, and child's playroom. Known for their functionality and beauty, each of our products is individually crafted from the finest quality materials. This Flatware Organizer is made from bamboo wood and has 5 compartments for your utensils and kitchen gadgets. Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil on the inside will help maintain its appearance.
Looks great in the drawer. Slides in the drawer a bit so I put some strips of duct tape on the under edges and now it stays put beautifully. Hope it last so I don’t have to think about buying another one ever again.
Replaced wire frame flatware organizer with this bamboo wood one. Very pleased with product and quick delivery!
Overall, this is a good product. Looks a bit bigger in person, which is good for everyday use (if your drawers can fit it in!). Feels strong but the bottom part of mine when delivered had some breaks. I believe that this is because of in transit errors but keep that in mind if you want to pile in silverware or carry heavy objects on it.
Really nice. Fit drawer exactly. 1/4 in wider it would not have fit.
Fantastic silverware organizer. I bought two for my co-ed fraternity because we have lots of silverware and it fits, looks, and functions beautifully.






0 comments:
Post a Comment