
The space between shelves in my pantry is 12.5 inches - the sizing of this organizer is per the details on the info portion but I should have added to account for the cans at the top - so I will have to pull the unit slightly out to add or remove cans - bummer but ... oh well.
Also, the largest can size that fits is 14.5 oz!
Overall I like what it accomplishes so much which is organization and maximizing a small space
I got the 3tier can dispenser not noing if I would like it. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. It seems to be pretty sturdy. It holds average 15 oz. Cans. Top rack could hold larger cans and tuna/catfood size. I have to take all the cans out to restock, they will not load from the back. Looking at the picture it looks like the way the racks fit on it could snag something, but it is made so it won't. I gave it 5 stars for being sturdy.
A little challenging to put together, but that could be a me-issue. Otherwise, this fits perfectly in my cabinet and helps me stay organized. Just beware - this only holds small cans (like Campbell's soup) but not larger ones (like Chunky soup).
This is great...just make sure you measure. was planning on putting it on a specific shelf, but it was too tall, luckily the one below it worked. i was able to assemble it by myself really quickly
It was awkward for one person to assemble. You sorta have to shove the cans onto the shelf but it's slightly flexible.

Feature Product
- HOLDS UP TO 27 CANS- This convenient and space saving kitchen accessory can securely store up to 27 standard-sized, 15oz. cans., so you can keep all your soups, beans, canned veggies, or broths neatly stored!
- KEEPS YOUR KITCHEN ORGANIZED - This heavy-duty gauge steel organizer rack by Classic Cuisine helps to keep cans organized and neatly arranged in pantry so that they are easily visible and accessible.
- MAXIMIZE SPACE - The 3-tiered organizer frees up pantry or cabinet space and reduce clutter. Ideal for use on countertops and shelves, this can dispenser is perfect for dorms, condos, apartments, or small kitchens with limited storage space.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Simple to put together and adjust as needed to customize your pantry, kitchen cabinets and counter tops. When not in use disassemble and lay flat to store until needed.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Product dimensions: 14.25" L x 10.5" W x 11" H; there is 3.75" between tiers. Material: Solid chrome plated metal frame. Holds up to 27 standard-sized 15oz. cans.
Description
The space saving Can Dispenser by Classic Cuisine holds a variety of can shapes and reduces clutter in your kitchen. The can dispenser makes it easy to organize up to 27 standard-sized 15oz. cans, while the slanted design allows cans to slide the next can without denting or dropping other cans. Perfect for pantry, kitchen cabinet or kitchen counters.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Classic Cuisine is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Classic Cuisine and ONLY Can Dispensers by Classic Cuisine are GUARANTEED to be genuine
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
Works great!
Very pleased with the product. Sturdy and did what I wanted it to do
The organizer works great and fits nicely on shelf.
Product was way to big to fit in my cupboards but it worked perfectly to organize a shelf I have in my small apartment kitchen. Took 2 mins to put it together and requires no tools whatsoever. Finally a clean and organized kitchen.
I bought this for my mother-in-law who needed to downsize to one-story living. The candispenser is wonderful for holding quite a few cans in a small area. The only minor issues are that cans any larger than Campbell Soup cans need nudging to pull out. Also hard to see what cans are in the back of each row. I made an inventory list so she will be able to know what is in the dispenser.






0 comments:
Post a Comment