• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, June 15, 2019

HomeLifairy Pan And Pot Organizer Rack with 3 DIY Methods,Height Adjustable Black Kitchen Cabinet Pantry Pots

June 15, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

HomeLifairy Pan And Pot Organizer Rack with 3 DIY Methods,Height Adjustable Black Kitchen Cabinet Pantry Pots Lid Holder

HomeLifairy Pan And Pot Organizer Rack with 3 DIY Methods,Height Adjustable Black Kitchen Cabinet Pantry Pots Lid Holder

I bought this a month ago to replace a lid organizer I had for years but I was never happy with. This new one works so much better. Keeps lids standing up and doesn't allow them to slide around so they're easier to insert or remove. A lot less frustration.

I found this product to work beautiful for what I needed it for. It fit into a small space and gave me more assess .

I need to sort out my cookware cabinet seriously. Be able to at least half of the cabinet, because there is too much confusion. Recommend it.

It's ok, better for pans, fits three of our pans and one small pot on top. Our storage is a little better because of this.

THIS HAS BEEN A BIG HELP IN SAVING SPACE. IT IS MADE VERY WELL. IT WAS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A kitchen in chaos?you're certainly not alone.With its unique design, support both sides can be used!Perfect for corralling everything from pans and lids to cutting boards, this piece keeps larger cooking must-haves organized.
  • Crafted from metal, its frame stands 16.3'' tall with four openwork vertical shelves on both side and a neutral solid finish.Based on its size, it can be placed atop your counter or tucked away in a cabinet
  • The height and position of the pot organizer are adjustable,provides you more options to organize different sizes of pots and pans.Effortlessly stack up to 5 -10 various sizes of frying pans, sauce pans, griddles or pots.
  • New design pot organizer allow you 3 DIY Methods to organize your pans and pots,and the bottom support leg has been improved to be longer and stiffer. So the weight of pans and pots on all of the upper shelves will not cause bending and a springy behavior
  • Our customers come first. No quibble, 18 months warranty . BETTER POT ORGANIZER, ZERO RISK is not just a slogan we care about our customer experiences. Choose Homelifairy if you want a quality, service. We back with your 100% customer satisfaction.

Description



Easy to install, looks nice, and I can set the tea pot on top.

So happy with this purchase and highly recommend. I’m using it in the stand up option to reorganize my frying pans. This rack is heavy and sturdy enough (unlike cheaper options) and did not require screwing into cupboard wall for stabilization. I was able to also get rid of the pot/pan protectors/liners I was previously using since I don’t need to nest and stack these pans within each other anymore! Very reasonable price point too.

They are sturdy. Very useful, whatever you want to hang.Worked perfectly

I just love this it really helped organize my pans, it was easy to put together so don’t worry about that. So if you want organization this is it。

Use it just like my pan shows pictures. The bottom of my cabinet is sturdy and cleans up the space. perfect solution

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment