
I was expecting something a little bigger, a little bulkier. What I got was a pleasant little package that packs a cool punch. You have to assemble the plastic separators but once that's done and you've plugged it in, there are some really cool features. The first was unexpected - there are six usb-to-iPhone cables included in the box! I didn't realize so I had bought several extra cables, but now I'll be returning them and saving my money! The second cool feature is the plastic separating shelves light up. it's really attractive. The best part about the lights however, is that they TURN OFF when your device is fully charged. How cool is that? I bought this to use in my bedroom at night for my kids to plug in their devices before bed. It's not too bright to disturb my sleep (but it is across the room). I am very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend!
I purchased this product because I got tired of buying replacement iPhone/iPad charging cords for my kids. We were going through charging cords at a ridiculous pace. This has kept me from doing that and a added feature is that it keeps the kids from misplacing the iPads as well as keeping track of them when they shouldn’t be using them.
Really nice product. With my wife and me and three teenagers the electronics device clutter was making us crazy. I installed a recessed outlet inside one of my kitchen cabinets just above an existing outlet and put this on the bottom shelf. Now everything is nice and neat and behind a closed cabinet door. Love it.
It does have a 10 amp maximum. All 6 ports cannot charge at 2.4 amp at the same time since that would require 14.4 amps. So be aware of this. I am not sure how it decides which to supply 2.4 amps versus 1 amp. All our devices are fully charged by morning so it really doesn't concern us. If we need a fast charge, we charge those devices by themselves before bedtime.
It has LED lights that shine up through the baffles. Ours had a couple that did not light up but this is a feature that we do not use anyway.
The Hercules Tuff 6 Port Charging Station is made of plastic but appears to be well made. The baffles lock in place and do not come out easy. This may change over time and if it does, I will update this review.

Feature Product
- COMPATIBILITY - Charger can be used with any USB cables. Included cables are compatible with lPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6S Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, lPad, Air, Air 2, mini, mini 2, mini 4, 4th gen, lPod Touch 5th gen, nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+.
- CONVENIENTLY INCLUDES - 6 White 8 inch Apple Lightning Cables cables perfectly sized to keep your space neat and organized!
- FAST AND SMART CHARGE - Our 6-port fast charger dock will charge your cell phone and tablets up to 80% faster than other devices offering 2.0A or less. Other devices only has 2.4A in one or two of the ports and the rest are 1.0A!! Our stand will recognize your devices and deliver the exact amp that it needs, so you will not have to worry about overcurrent, or overvoltage.
- FAMILIES & BUSINESSES LOVE US! - Our multi port quick charging station is loved for homes and businesses. At home use on kitchen counter, desks, or nightstands. Also an excellent solution for schools, restaurants, hotels, courier companies, concierge desks, libraries and classrooms!
- OUR GUARANTEE: 30-day Money Back Guarantee through Amazon and We have a 1 year manufacturer's replacement warranty. Email us anytime, we will always get back to you within 24 hours. ETL, FCC, CE and RoHs Certifications.
Description
cell phone lightning cable iphone charger ipad airpods cord charging station for multiple devices tablet apple android usb organization smart headphones airbuds bluetooth ipod
I saw this product last summer when we rented a beach house, where the owners had provided this as a service to their renters. Finally decided to take the plunge and buy one for our house (somebody is always looking for another place to charge their phone) and I'm very happy with this purchase. So far, we've had none of the issues other reviewers mentioned and the device seems to charge faster than regular wall plug (I don't quite understand why). I would recommend this product.
This is a great device to organize all your mobile devices and charge them as well. I did not understand the led function, but when you turn it on, each slot that is actively charging has slight blue glow to the divider. At a glance, you can see which devices are charging and which are charged. I like this. It is not so bright that it is distracting. I also love the fact that all my devices are now organized in one place with nice short codes for charging. Gone are all my cords snaked around on my desk. I am using it for both iOS & Android devices. The device only came with lightning cables, so I purchased some 6 inch USB C cables for my Android devices. Everything is working great and looks great too. Also, the device has a nice long power cord so it easily reaches to the wall plug for power.
I got this to rid our counters of countless long cords we had draped everywhere! It is perfect and charges all our phones and ipads at the same time with wonderful short cords that don't get tangled or in the way. I've set it up on the kitchen counter and we charge at night. So small, it takes up very little space. The only caveat to it is the little light button on the back can be turned off by simply pushing the unit too close to the wall. Once we figured out that the button only controls the light and not the unit, no problem.
Wanted a charging station to organize my children's Kindles, all of which have the standard case that comes on the Kindle For Kids Edition. Purchased this one because the product description stated that the slots were extra wide. However, the slots are NOT wide enough to accommodate the Kindles in their cases, so we had to return it. But it was otherwise a great product, and I loved that we could customize the cords and it had an on/off switch.
We have 6 iPhones that we use daily, so between that and frequent house quests this is a must in our house. The devices charge quickly, and we often times are charging multiple devices at once with no problems. Definitely recommend.






0 comments:
Post a Comment