• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

2 Pcs Plastic Bag Holder Dispenser Waterproof Hanging Grocery Bag Organizer with 2 Adhesive Wall Hooks for

June 04, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

2 Pcs Plastic Bag Holder Dispenser Waterproof Hanging Grocery Bag Organizer with 2 Adhesive Wall Hooks for Kitchen, Bathroom

2 Pcs Plastic Bag Holder Dispenser Waterproof Hanging Grocery Bag Organizer with 2 Adhesive Wall Hooks for Kitchen, Bathroom

I have been searching my whole life for plastic bag container that is designed well and looks good. This holder fits the bill. And mother-of-heaven, it's waterproof. Wateproof? Yes, waterproof.
My wife doesn't understand why I get so excited about these things, but I tell you, I do. No more of the maddening, eye-bleeding insanity of just a tumbleweed of plastic bags under my kitchen sink. NO MORE! These two-piece plastic bag holders not only save space, they quite possibly have saved lives.

These bag holders do just what they are intended for. Allows us to save plastic grocery bags to dispose of messy waste. They are easy to load and pulling bags out the bottom can sometimes be difficult yielding more than one at a time. My biggest complaint, though not a serious one is that the hooks are to small and the bag holders occasionally fall off the wall when being used.

Great that the bag holders included hooks for storage. I keep a bag holder of plastic bags in a closet for the litter box and the other is in my pantry for when I need to grab a plastic bag. I’m very pleased with the amount of bags each holder can hold. Also, when I tug the bags through the holders bottom- the hooks are strong enough to not budge from the force. Very happy with my purchase.

We ordered these for my husbands sister and she loves them! it was a great little surprise theyre super cute

Growing up we’ve always had plastic bags around the house all under the kitchen cabinets and around the house. I didn’t want to waste space under my sink in my apartment so I bought these! They are perfect and so cute!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WATERPROOF AND USEFUL - Made of thicker Oxford cloth with fresh printing design, built-in waterproof coating. Put the plastic bag into the dispenser on the top and extract from the bottom, very simple for you.
  • ECO-FRIENDLY ORGANIZER - Convenient and economical item to save you from kitchen mess, Recycle bag saver will help you protect the environment through reuse plastic bags, reduce waste and create a new green life.
  • SUITABLE SIZE - Width: 6.63"(17cm), plastic bag holder height: 13.65"(36cm). Suitable for hanging it in your kitchen, bathroom, living room.
  • PACKAGE INCLUDED - Comes 2 grocery bag holder with 2 wall hooks. Ideal for storing things like plastic bags, kitchen rolls, gloves and socks. It's cute, clever and very practical if you hate clutter!
  • QUALITY GUARANTEED - We believe that you as the customer deserve every right to have a great quality product. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, any problem with your product we will refund and replace!

Description



Features:
100% brand new and high quality.
Made of quality Oxford cloth, durable and wear-resistant.
Easy for hanging,on a hook, doorknob or cabinet door.
Fastness and reusable, reduce waste.

Specification:
Material: Oxford
Color: As the pictures show
Width: 6.63"(17cm)
Height: 13.65"(36cm)
Weight: 50g/pc

Notice:
As the lighting effects, the color of objects maybe a little different from pictures.
Please allow 0.1-0.5inch error due to manual measurement, please make sure you do not mind before you order it.



These work great - it’s exactly what I was looking for

This is exactly what I wanted and works great to keep my grocery bags organized!

Have one inside my pantry and one in the garage! Great addition for bags.

Very handy

Seems really durable, kinda wish the material was a littlr stronger but regardless it's a great value for the money.... Love these little things!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment