• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Friday, May 3, 2019

Spectrum Diversified Yumi Fruit Stand, Tiered Server, Fruit Baskets, 2 Tier, Satin

May 03, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Spectrum Diversified Yumi Fruit Stand, Tiered Server, Fruit Baskets, 2 Tier, Satin Nickel

Spectrum Diversified Yumi Fruit Stand, Tiered Server, Fruit Baskets, 2 Tier, Satin Nickel

Very nice size and elegant. Fits nicely on my countertop under the cabinets. I use the top part for onions and the bottom part for fruits. For reference, the bottom part fits about 5 medium sized bananas, 2 oranges, 1 apple, and a (very small) spaghetti squash. The top part fits about 6-8 onions depending on their size.

I was using two separate bowls to hold fruits and veggies on the countertop; which was taking up way too much space. So this item has provided noticeable value in organizing the counter space. To give an idea of how much it can hold, mine currently contains: 10 large onions, ginger, 3 apples, 2 tomatoes, and 2 avocados. I could pile on a few more pieces, but it's mostly maxed out. Based on the photo, I was expecting less. So I'm pretty pleased.

Love this basket. The metal spokes are not wide enough that small fruits can fall through, and it is simple in design while being sleek and expensive looking. I got one for my office and one for my personal apartment. I think it displays fruit beautifully and has the added benefit of making me eat more fruit since it is displayed so nicely out for me to see instead of in a large pile or in my fridge drawer. I would highly recommend the silver one, and I would repurchase this.

This is a great fruit basket. My boyfriend wasn't too thrilled with me buying another "thing that sits on the counter". But I had fruit all over the place and needed a place for it -- so I bought it anyway :) When it arrived, he admitted it looks nice and hasn't made a fuss about it being on the counter-top at all.

It was missing a protective foot pad when it arrived and I couldn't find it anywhere in the packaging. Must have fallen off before it was shipped. I am not worried since my counters are metal, but if you have wood or anything that can get scratched, definitely return the product for a new one.

The basket still does the job. It is very sturdy. I eat a ton of fruit and this basket accommodates it all. It looks as if it will last for a long time!

This is a great little fruit stand. It holds about 5-8 pieces of fruit on the bottom and 3-4 pieces or a bunch of bananas on top. It is weighted so that it will not tip over if you only have fruit in the top basket. The brushed nickel finish is exactly what I wanted. I recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Open design helps fruits and vegetables to ripen evenly
  • Gripped feet protect delicate surfaces
  • Stacked bowl arrangement offers easy access to stored items
  • Sturdy steel construction
  • 11.25"L x 10.5"W X 12.5"H

Description

Stylishly display foods with the Yumi 2-Tier Fruit Server by Spectrum. Two open wire bowls allow you to store and serve fruit, vegetables, breads, pastries and coffee pods in one convenient place. The simple design will add a sophisticated touch to any counter or tabletop. Made of sturdy steel, this fruit server is designed to hold an assortment of fruits and healthy snacks for quick and easy access. Measures 11.25"L x 10.5"W X 12.5"H.

Spectrum products incorporate original designs created by and for the exclusive use of Spectrum. Most of Spectrum’s products are protected by intellectual property rights including issued design patents and pending design patent applications. Protection for certain products may be provided and/or augmented by other federal and state proprietary rights including trademark, trade dress and copyright rights in the appearance and design of the products.



Perfect and much bigger than I thought. Very durable and strong. Holds a lot of fruit. Just what I needed.

Well made and looks nice for the price. The feet have rubber covers to keep stand in place and reduce scratching on counters, which was a nice surprise. Matches nickel hardware and accessories in remodeled kitchen. Top bowl holds four medium apples and if stacked, will hold five or six. Bottom bowl is larger. I would recommend.

Attractive in the kitchen and looks good -- like a piece of art work

Very happy with how this looks, how sturdy it is, and not having a ton of produce strewn about the counters.

Not sure why we've never had one before. Would not consider not having one again.

Recoemndadisima resistente entran muchísimas frutas y es linda

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment