• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, May 19, 2019

RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Kitchen

May 19, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Kitchen Tray

RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Kitchen Tray

This tray is really contemporary and smart looking. I can use to throw my kitchen scissors in, or pot holders, etc. and not worry about leaving this on my counter. It is just what I wanted and I think it is a GREAT buy.

UPDATE 8-14-17 - I now own 3 of these, I just love them. I use them to put snacks in, pot holders, trivets, etc. It cleans up the kitchen counters nicely and adds a touch of class

Very pretty. It does scratch easily so be careful not to use it for frequent use, it is best as a display item. I use it on my coffee bar to hold assessories for a good cup of coffee.

These are just beautiful! They have little gripper pads on the corners for they don't slide or scratch the table and have a little weight to them so they feel a bit more like quality than just pressed aluminum or tin.

Nice Product

This is a great item to add to your decor in the kitchen I use it to hold my dispensers for dish liquid and hand soap in my kitchen but this can be used for other things as well not solely for the kitchen great item definitely worth the purchase


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stainless steel
  • Organizes sponges, dish soap, and scrubbers
  • Can also hold oils, vinegar, and more
  • Great for kitchens or bathrooms
  • Dishwasher safe

Description

RSVP strives to offer quality kitchen products and cooking tools at competitive prices. Our Endurance Kitchen Tray is a perfect example. Organize dish soap, sponges, and scrubbers near the sink while keeping the counter neat and tidy with our Kitchen Tray. Also great near the stove with oils and vinegars, or even in the bath with soaps and perfumes. Made from dishwasher safe stainless steel with an embossed matte electroplate finish. Overall measurement is 8-1/4-inches square, with a 5-3/4-inch interior surface. When all the right people, and ingredients, kitchen tools, and food come together, we call this The Art of Gathering.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment