
I needed to fill a gap between a wall and a 30 inch stove, where a 36 inch stove had been. I found plans to build a narrow base cabinet, as regular cabinets are 6 or 9 inches. I then added this pullout shelving unit, attached a drawer front, added a drawer pull and it is good to go. Removed one shelf to allow for tall items like vinegar and olive oils. We were able to clear off some counter space, and free up some cabinet space, too. Really like this item a lot. If I had not found this my wife would have insisted on a different solution (custom made cabinet, for big $$). This adds a custom appearance for a reasonable budget. Really pleased.
Two years later and works like a champ, the one catch is you need to be able to create the space for this and usually modify a cabinet front to fit the smaller 6" width setup of this. I have an Ikea kitchen and used a drawer front flipped vertically.
Everyone goes nuts for this spice rack pull out, it looks super clean but be sure to be handy or have a good contractor to allow you to make this fit well into your kitchen layout.
This is a great cabinet and it works really well. This is not an all-in-one solution though (it doesn't claim to be, but just reiterating). Most cabinets have a "kick plate" underneath them that adds to their total height. You'll also need a full side wall if this isn't fitting in between other cabinets.
My husband and I recently remodeled our kitchen. I really didn't want to have any wasted spaces, so when I found the Rev-A-Shelf system I was very excited. My contractor had never seen or used this system before, but I was not having any wasted space in my kitchen! I had the shelf sent overnight in order to have it in time for my counter top, so it ended up costing me approximately twice the retail price, but I LOVE IT, and it was worth every cent! I would gladly order it again!
The pullout 6" filler organizer is a great use of otherwise wasted space. It is very sturdy and appears that it will last forever. My only disappointment is that I did not foresee having to bend over to find my spices. It will just take good organization and a change in my habit of looking up or at eye level into a cabinet for my spices.

Feature Product
- Package Contents:(1) Wood filler, (3) adjustable shelves with Chrome rails and mounting hardware
- Assembled Dimensions: 6" W x 23" D x 30" H
- 100lb Full-Extension Ball-Bearing slide system
- Comes fully assembled and ready to install
- Attractive wood construction with durable clear finish and chrome rails accents
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
Description
Rev-A-Shelf's fillers revolutionized otherwise wasted space in your kitchen. Normally a "filler" or extra space is simply covered up with a decorative front, but with Rev-A-Shelf's line of fillers, it turns that otherwise waste space in to useful space. Fillers are intended to be installed in new kitchen cabinet construction and will not work in existing cabinets.
solid!
Since my stove is in an island I have no upper cupboards near it. This is perfect for oil, non stick spray etc. I found it more convenient to get rid of one shelf so I can store more tall items. It is very sturdy and well made.
As I said earlier....every client loves them
Expensive but it works fine.
I used this product for a end place with a end cap






0 comments:
Post a Comment