• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Lid Maid Pot/Pan Lid

May 02, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Lid Maid Pot/Pan Lid Organizer

Lid Maid Pot/Pan Lid Organizer

This has worked perfectly for me. I didn't even bother screwing it to the cabinet. If you needed to pull out the organizer like a drawer, I'm sure that would be helpful, but I just wanted to store the lids upright without them falling over. I have a narrow cabinet and am able to see and access all my pots and pans more easily.

Seriously this thing is perfect. Super easy to install and still leave space in my cabinet for things like baking sheets, cutting boards, etc. I'm very limited on space in my kitchen and this helped tremendously! My cabinet was consumed completely by pot and pan lids and now that they're organized, I have tons more room and they're so easily accessible!! Couldn't be any happier!

I already had a wire pull out tray for my pots, and just had the lids tossed in there as well. The lids were always in the way. This is the most narrow lid rack I could find and it fits next to the other tray with room to spare, so now I don't have to have the pots and lids bumping around together in the same drawer. It is the exact right size for Revere Ware lids like the ones shown in the picture. My Farberware pot lid is wider, and stretches the slot a little, but still fits. The sliding base is a little flimsy, but it works for the amount of use it gets. Does the job!

Does the job, but doesn't hold as many lids as my husband would like.

While the product is definitely plastic, it seems sturdy enough, and does help keep my lids upright and corralled. It's a little stiff sliding, but it works just fine. I use it for about four various sized, concave glass lids with handles.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Color: White
  • Size: 3.5"h x 3.25"w x 22"d
  • End pot and pan lid clutter with this slide-out lid rack.
  • Slides out easily for quick access and cleaning.
  • Lids are held upright in two slots. Fits most cabinets.

Description

Color: White Size: 3.5h x 3.25w x 22d End pot and pan lid clutter with this slide-out lid rack. Slides out easily for quick access and cleaning. Lids are held upright in two slots. Fits most cabinets.



I like this, just wish it held a few more.

I just ordered a second one for cutting boards. Takes up minimal cupboard space and really got my lids corraled!

kind of cheaply m;ade but worked

Manufacturing quality is a little low. Works decently but I had to shave some edges on the sliding parts due to shoddy mold casting and clean up at the factory.

Great product. Easy to install. Saves so much space!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment