
This caddy comes exactly as it looks. It's smooth and sleek and easy to clean. It doesn't hole a lot of silverware but it holds about 12-18 (with handle sides down) which is enough. It holds more if you're using plastic ware.
Love it! Space saving and convenient for buffets.
My husband thought this would be too small. turn's put he was wrong! Again..lol. This cutlery holder is very well made, holds a lot of silverware and it's just perfect for my two drawer kitchen! We keep it on the counter! Very attractive.
Love this for when I’m having guests over. Pack it with fork, spoons, knives, and napkins for easy grabbing.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it is just what I wanted to take cutlery outside when eating with guests on the patio.

Feature Product
- Bamboo-Wood- Sides, handle, are mode of 100 percent Organic Bamboo, Bottom is made out of Pressed wood.
- ORGANIZE - Holds utensils to keep them clean and organized. Keep your utensils in one place.
- PORTABLE - Designed with a swing handle for easy carrying. Take your utensils wherever you go.
- EASY MAINTENANCE - Cleaning the organizer is easy. Simply wash with mild soap and water then dry thoroughly.
- Dimensions 8.5 x 6 x 4.60 in (L x W x H)
Description
Have your utensils organized and ready to use with the Intriom Bamboo Cutlery Caddy! Made of bamboo wood, this handy silverware holder is guaranteed for long-lasting use and an attractive addition to your kitchen and dining room. It's furnished smooth while maintaining the natural wood color. It also comes with a swing handle for easy carrying. For cleaning and maintenance, simply wash with mild soap and water then dry thoroughly.
Exactly what I needed and matches the wooden table.
Cute! practical! Great price!!
Hosting Thanksgiving this year this should be helpful for the buffet.
Excellent product. Beautiful. Great for parties to keep your utensils organized.
it is cute and I am certain I will use sometime, just didn't match the other flatware holders I was using.






0 comments:
Post a Comment