• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, May 18, 2019

InterDesign Refrigerator or Freezer Storage Bin - Food Organizer Container for Kitchen - Deep Drawer,

May 18, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

InterDesign Refrigerator or Freezer Storage Bin - Food Organizer Container for Kitchen - Deep Drawer, Clear

InterDesign Refrigerator or Freezer Storage Bin - Food Organizer Container for Kitchen - Deep Drawer, Clear

FANTASTIC! Holds so many of my clear and rubber cling stamping sets and dies. I put each set in a clear pocket, label it, file it in the container. Easy to pick up and move to my crafting table using the two grips. Being a very visual person, it does me well to SEE what I have, quickly and easily, so this stamp / die storage system works well for me. If you'd like to see a professional stamper-cardmaker who uses these for her stamp and die storage, please go to [...]

I was put off by the cost, for which this receives one less star in this review. However, these are sturdy, attractive and functional. The dimensions are spot on. They stack. These accomplish the job that I need them for. I suspect I'll be purchasing more InterDesign material in order to keep my over-organized husband happy. They certainly seem promising as items able to stand the test of time-- unlike most organizational elements. I'm a pinch disappointed that I cannot find more variations at the 14.5" depth, but I need to do more research. Perhaps I'm wrong-- and if so, it would be helpful to link to those items here on Amazon, ID!

My new refrigerator does not have good shelving placement design, and I was having a hard time getting the fridge contents stored in a way I could access the contents easily. Then I discovered these plastic fridge/freezer storage bins on Amazon. There are different sizes and configurations to fit most any need. I ordered this one and a larger divided bin, and they have solved my problems. My only complaint is that they are somewhat pricey, but the plastic is sturdy and thick, so I don't foresee their breaking easily. My shelves are glass, and these bins slide forward and backward quite easily. There are tiny feet on the corners of the bins, but I have had no problems in sliding them over the edges of the shelves. I recommend them.

Oh my goodness, I am addicted to these containers in different sizes.
I have certain one that fit in the pull out
trays of my refrigerator. The fruit and vegetable trays of the Sub Zero get dirty.
By putting these trays into the drawers
I just remove these containers and put them through the dishwasher. MEASURE
correctly and than get a bit smaller, because the shelves on the refrigerator's
doors project into the refrigerator ( when using as pull out trays on regular open shelves.
The containers are also used as holders for cosmetics etc.

I use it as a container for baby's books. I keep it on the floor so my 15 month old toddler can easily see and grab any book from it to read. Does fit board books, not wide enough for larger format books though.. :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SPACE SAVER: Maximize fridge and freezer space by organizing contents. Built in handles for lifting.
  • SEE CLEARLY: Plastic container's clear design keeps food items visible and easy to locate.
  • DEEP DESIGN: The storage drawer has deep sides, keeping bottles and boxes from tipping and spilling.
  • SAFE & DURABLE: Strong, clear, food safe BPA free plastic container - measures 8" x 6" x 14.5".
  • THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE: Bringing you elegant, affordable home products for over 40 years.

Description

The most convenient way to store and organize the contents of your refrigerator or freezer, this transparent plastic drawer allows you to see, locate and remove food items from deep shelves with ease.

Strong, durable and food safe, the BPA free plastic container has an open design for easy access and features 2 integral handles for easy removal from the fridge or freezer.

Perfect for storing fruit, vegetables, meats and cheeses in the refrigerator, or for organizing bags and boxes in the freezer, your food items will be orderly, easy to find and instantly removable.

Not just for the kitchen, this storage drawer is also ideal for organizing supplies on shelving in the utility room, craft room or vanity cabinet.


InterDesign’s creative products enhance your décor, turning simple home solutions into must-have accessories that shine. Designed in the USA, we are proud to produce a wide selection of high quality home, bath and storage solutions that excite, inspire and charm.

Stylish, functional and affordable, our products have been enriching customers’ homes for over 40 years.

InterDesign: innovative products, exceptional value.



A little expensive, but definitely great quality. I use these on my wire shelf that hangs above my washer and dryer to organize all of my laundry supplies and cleaning supplies. I even use one to keep all of my cordless vacuum attachments. Being clear containers allows me to see what’s in them and the containers have a clean look and are not angled on the sides so I can use max amount of space on the shelves. These are deep enough for my shelf, yet leave enough room for me to slip bigger containers of say bleach or vinegar behind them. Great buy however you use them.

I really like these bins, they are handy for all sorts of storage areas. I also use them in drawers and in cabinets. The clear design makes it easy to see what is inside. That said, there's a bit of a quality issue as one I received was warped and does not sit level. It wasn't worth the hassel to send back, but it can be a problem.

I needed something to hold yogurt containers in our counter-depth fridge (Samsung) so I measured and re-measured and it fits perfectly for the space I needed it! We have other drawer organizers from this company and have been very satisfied!

They are just the right width to hold the packages of stamps and dies I've collected. It makes it so much easier to find the one I want using these storage bins.

A great aid to organizing foods, fresh or packaged. These make it a lot easier to get to "the stuff in the back." that usually you
don't know have gone green-&-fuzzy until months later. No, I rarely clean the refrigerator--but if you use these bins, you do a lot
less cleaning because you can check the food at the back & use it before it's transformed into sludge. So you waste less & save
money. A real win-win.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment