• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, May 19, 2019

InterDesign Linus Plastic Utensil Drawer Divided Organizers, 2-Piece Kitchen Storage Containers for Spatulas,

May 19, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

InterDesign Linus Plastic Utensil Drawer Divided Organizers, 2-Piece Kitchen Storage Containers for Spatulas, Whisks, Spoons, Knives, Silverware, Set of 2, Clear

InterDesign Linus Plastic Utensil Drawer Divided Organizers, 2-Piece Kitchen Storage Containers for Spatulas, Whisks, Spoons, Knives, Silverware, Set of 2, Clear

Fit my bathroom vanity drawer perfectly. Holds lots of makeup, brushes and odds and ends.

Arrived as expected. Works as needed

perfect to organize kitchen drawer

In principle, this serves a fairly useful purpose to organize those parts of the refrigerator where there is a large vertical gap between shelves or drawers. It is a bit shallow in my opinion. I wish it had more vertical height to put something like oranges, for example. I can put oranges inside, but then the tray has to be removed. But the sliding tray is what separates this from being just an ordinary plastic bin. If I put this in a narrow gap area, I cannot really see what's inside. I have a lot of stuff in my refrigerator and things just sort of get lost because out of sight, out of mind. First in, last out - usually into the garbage because I forgot about it and it spoiled.

I was expecting to receive two of these, but only got one - unless they count the sliding tray as a set of two. I suppose I'll never know, because if I do order it and actually receive two, then that's probably too many to have three in a refrigerator. I think maybe it would be nice if these were stackable for those parts of the refrigerator that have considerable height. If you have only one of these storage bins in the area where you put 2 liter bottles, it wastes valuable vertical height.

We've had this for at least a couple of weeks now and the longer we've had it, the less we use it in the way it was intended. I realized I hadn't noticed it in a while, so I just now looked in the refrigerator to see what my wife had done with it. At first I couldn't find it, but there it was - stacked high with lettuce, tomatoes and lots of other stuff buried below it. The sliding tray is not to be seen, but I'm sure it's there. PhD at work - Piled Higher and Deeper. So much for refrigerator organization. Either you are into organization or you're not.

All of the InterDesign clear bins are very well made, and this is no exception. Love these things.

This one sits on a pantry shelf -- the small bin slides back and forth across the top of the large bin. I'm not sure I'm completely convinced that this is any more helpful than just the regular bins -- but it does come in handy for creating a second "level" on top of the bin, like another little shelf. I think maybe the small bin is just a little too shallow -- but I'm considering moving the whole thing to my utility room storage, because it is perfect for keeping loose screws, nails, and other small items on top of larger items, like brackets or tools.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ORGANIZE YOUR HOME: Four total compartments to store your spatulas, ladles, can openers, salad tongs, bottle openers, makeup brushes, cosmetics, combs, glasses, tweezers, toothbrushes, pens, pencils, and scissors. Ideal for storing items on or in your kitchen counter, vanity, dresser, nightstand, or desk in your bathroom, bedroom, office, or craft room
  • LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Short bin walls make the organizers perfect for in-drawer use
  • EASY VISIBILITY: Transparent durable plastic walls allow you to easily view box contents
  • STURDY: Non-skid silicone feet prevent organizer from sliding in your drawers or on your countertop
  • 2-PIECE SET: Top tray measures 8" x 7.75" x 1.25" and bottom tray measures 8" x 12" x 3", perfect for your home

Description

Keep your space clean with the iDesign Linus Utensil Drawer Organizers! These transparent storage boxes are constructed of clear, durable plastic, allowing you to see your items with ease. They feature ribbing detail on the bottom and non-skid silicone feet to prevent sliding in your drawer or on your countertop. With each organizer designed with two compartments, you'll have plenty of room to store your spatulas, can openers, salad tongs, ladles, silverware, and other utensils. Use this two-piece set separately or stack them to save space in your drawers! The top tray measures 8" x 7.75" x 1.25" and bottom tray measures 8" x 12" x 3", perfect for use in your kitchen drawer!

With iDesign by InterDesign, you can #LiveSimply every day.



I love the interdesign bin. It's pretty large and it slides so easily in and out of my refrigerator. I managed to fit 7 bottles of dressing in it and it is exactly what I needed. The fact that it has handles on both sides makes it that much better! However I couldn't find a use for the tiny tray that came with it. It is crazy small and shallow and I don't think it's fair to call this set of one large bin a super tiny tray a set of 2. I thought I was getting 2 large bins with 2 tiny trays. For that reason I think this is way too expensive.

I got this with storing breastmilk bags in it for the freezer in mind. I have an older two door side by side freezer/fridge combo so was a little worried about the size in the thin freezer side. Fits great and is prefect size to put the freezer bags for the milk in. Just wanted something to separate the bags so they didn't freeze onto the wire shelves. Anyway, packing was good so it shipped great and fast with no issues. Seems like a relatively wood quality plastic that won't break easily. Super easy to clean as well!

These storage bins are handy especially for the smaller sized refrigerators which don't have built-in storage compartments. I'm using this in a small fridge to store vegetables and fruits as well as things like butter and cheese. It's easily taken out for packing/stocking food with the integrated handles. I really like the transparent color and also the ease of cleaning.

This has actually been more useful for camper than our home fridge or pantry. The way our refrigerator in our camper is set up wastes a lot of space - this has been very helpful to maximize the space and double what we've been able to store in it. The clear design is great for finding what you need easily.

I like that the bin is clear so I don't forget what I put inside it. It is very sturdy. It is also watertight, so you can put meat in it without worrying about it contaminating other things in the fridge. The small top slider isn't the most helpful for me, just because of it's size. I just don't have anything small enough to use that portion of the bin.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment