
I'm very happy with this purchase. The ceramic is a perfect white and very smooth. I love how it hides the blue Dawn soap, how it squirts out the perfect amount of soap depending on how hard you push down, how easy it is to clean, and the shallowness of the sponge holder so that air can easily get to it. Kinda genius how you can situate the sponge holder either to the side - - or in front of the dispenser to catch soap drips - - just by lifting the dispenser top and placing it where you want it.
Beautiful Design, although it is built for kitchen but i am using it on my Computer table. Going to keep few important things in it. Very well built and great looking
Excellent quality
It was perfect for my house, and works as it should.
So pretty and clean looking. Don't really need the napkin section, but would be good for people who want this on their dining table vs. kitchen counter.

Feature Product
- SOAP & SPONGE HOLDER: 12 oz. soap dispenser bottle with bamboo draining dish for sink sponges.
- CERAMIC FINISH: Soap bottle has simple lines and a white ceramic finish with a plastic pump head.
- CLEAN & CONVENIENT: self-draining sponge holder keeps scrubbers and soap residue out of the sink.
- SAVE SPACE: Compact design measures 6.5" x 5.25" x 7.84" - dispenser fits sink ledge or countertop.
- THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE: Still designing innovative affordable products that look great wherever you put them - over 40 years later.
Description
This simple ceramic soap dispenser pump and sponge tray creates storage for your kitchen sink, while adding an attractive finishing touch to your countertop. Clean lines and neutral colors ensure this simple liquid soap dispenser will complement any kitchen décor, while the functional design keeps your sink area clean and clear of clutter and soap residue. The classic dispenser pump holds 12 oz. of liquid soap, while the self-draining side caddy has a natural, removable bamboo insert and neatly stores your kitchen sponges, brushes, scrubbers or sink stoppers, while allowing them to dry out between each use. InterDesign’s creative products enhance your décor, turning simple home solutions into must-have accessories that shine. Designed in the USA, we are proud to produce a wide selection of high quality home, bath and storage solutions that excite, inspire and charm. Stylish, functional and affordable, our products have been enriching customers’ homes for over 40 years. InterDesign: innovative products, exceptional value.
Very nice. Good quality and sturdy.
With as much fruit as I've been eating, I really needed a fruit bowl/banana hanger. The InterDesign Real Wood Kitchen Fruit Tree bowl is perfect for my needs!!!!!! It's larger than I thought it would be but in reality is perfect. The photos don't do justice to the beauty of this bowl. I loved the modern design that will fit right in with my 50's style red/white/aqua kitchen. It is accented by a strip of wood, not plastic and makes it look like came from a high end shop.
I had no problem hanging a bunch of 5 bananas on this. There is room for you to reach in and get the other fruit from the metal wire bowl. The openwork of the metal allows the fruit to breathe and not ripen as quickly as in a solid glass or plastic bowl does.
I love this and will be looking at the other items they offer in this line.
This is a well designed fruit bowl. It has a wire basket to allow your fruit to breath, making them stay fresh longer than a regular serving bowl. And the wood ring around the center is enough to soften the metal look of the basket.
The banana tree is functional but perhaps would be better if it went a little higher over the bowl. Maybe that's not possible without a bigger bowl. This is a great design, but it would be perfect if that hook could hold the bananas higher. As it is, the bananas will sometimes touch the fruit in the bowl if you have any more than 1 layer in there.
This is a very nice fruit basket with a hanger for bananas. The basket is made of heavy white wire, with a band of light-colored wood (veneer?) around the top edge. The bowl is actually quite big - bigger than I expected. The hanger for the bananas will hold a bunch of bananas - I put a bunch that included 7 and it held nicely. The bowl is open around the bottom and edges and sits a bit off of the table, counter or whatever you might set this one.
I keep this on my dining table in the kitchen and it looks really nice. A nice, casual piece. Would sit as nice on a counter. This also seems easy to clean - just use a damp cloth and done!
The item that I have is the fruit bowl.
If you’re a “room temperature” kind of fruit person, this is a nice fruit bowl. The “banana hanger” is a nice feature, but it is not removable. The bananas can also get in the way of the other fruit below.
It looks like and is fairly sturdy. I think the current price of just over twenty-six bucks is a bit expensive for Made in China.
Personally, I think I prefer a banana holder by itself, so that I can put it away when not in use.
Spectrum Euro Banana Holder, Satin Nickel






0 comments:
Post a Comment