• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Friday, May 3, 2019

Household Essentials 5133-1 Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart | Laundry Room Rolling Organizer |

May 03, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Household Essentials 5133-1 Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart | Laundry Room Rolling Organizer | Chrome

Household Essentials 5133-1 Slim Line 3-Tier Metal Storage Cart | Laundry Room Rolling Organizer | Chrome

I love this cart. Super easy to snap together. Roller feet all went in securely with ease. For 17 bucks it’s great! Holds my mini trash can (for dryer lint) and other laundry items. Yes, it’s very narrow so don’t expect a huge jug of detergent to fit. You can always refill a 75 ounce jug and it holds that fine for day to day use.

A light cart that is super easy to put together, this was exactly what I needed for extra storage in my small bathroom. It's really narrow, which gives it a very small footprint even when placed up against the wall out in plain sight, and doesn't get in the way. The lightness of the frame also makes it easy to move around if needed, but it isn't really meant for lots of heavy duty storage or anything. Assembly was extremely simple, and took only about 5 minutes at most, even taking into account unpacking time as well.

This is exactly what we were looking for. It is sturdy, looks nice, and fits just fine. I have only one significant complaint and that is that slightly taller items do not fit on the middle or lower shelf. Sadly, they JUST BARELY miss fitting by 1/2" or so. The photo shows a jug of Clorox Bleach on the second shelf. I have a small jug of Clorox Bleach. Doesn't fit. Standard liquid detergent bottle ... doesn' fit. Vinegar jug ... doesn't fit. Spray bottle of SHOUT ... doesn't fit. So most of the things I want on the cart only fit on the top shelf, and there are more things than that one shelf can fit. I have to put them on the wall shelf.

This was actually my second choice in my search for a vegetable cart, but it ended up being tons better than my disaster of a first choice (Better Chef 4 Tier Storage Cart -- read my review over there).

The reason I hesitated was because of its long skinny design. I needed it to go in between two of these (Seville Classics Heavy-Duty Commercial-Grade Utility Cart, NSF Listed) under a six-foot table, and I thought it would crowd them too much, making it difficult to get things off of all three carts. I also thought it would be difficult to fill the narrow baskets with fruit and veggies, and I worried that I would get annoyed with having to slide the entire cart out to get things off the back.

Well, none of these concerns turned out to be an issue, and some of them have actually turned out to be virtues. The shape works really well with my other two carts -- better, I now think, than the square-ish shape I had originally favored. I also like the long skinny shelves because they keep my produce well sorted instead of in a jumbled pile. As for sliding it out all the time, it's not a problem at all because the wheels work so smoothly.

As for quality, it's beautiful, well-designed, and plenty sturdy for my purposes -- I often load it up with heavy squashes, and it doesn't even groan. As I mentioned, the wheels are great. Finally, in contrast to the other cart, assembly was a snap because the shelves are held in with screws instead of tensioned.

This is an awesome cart -- I'm really glad I gave it a chance.

I wanted to add one more detail for people that the size may be critical. The width ( from side to side after fully assembled) is actually only 19" ( in fact, is it marginally below 19") not 20. The space that I have is right at 20" so I was not sure whether it will fit. Thanks to Amazon's great return policy, I decided to take a chance to purchase. It fits perfectly. Both units are 19" only.

My reviews is all around the size because I am looking to fit a tight space..on the side of my island counter top for my puppy's daily things...

I am soo glad that it fits a very specific and small space that I have to keep all my pets stuffs. It is the maximum sized shelf that it will fit in my tight space. The installation is easy for me while i am not handy at all. However, two wheels kept falling off with my first purchase so I had to return it and purchased a second one, which the wheels seem to work. The quality is not excellent or great but finding something that will fit-can't complain...

The wheel works ok but I don't anticipate to wheel a lot but I can use the wheels, if I need to. That is god enough for my purpose. I got the silver one to save $4. I think it is a good decision because I did anticipate to scratch the sides during the assembly and it happened. However, I think the silver color does not show scratch as much. It is personal choice


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SLIM CHROME STORAGE CART with 3 baskets: 8-inch cart fits in 9 inches of space
  • STURDY STEEL U-FRAME & screwed on baskets fit styling tools and laundry accessories--even standard sized laundry bottles and boxes
  • 4 SMOOTH ROLLING WHEELS, and 2 that lock!, for smoother mobility & access
  • STORE BETWEEN WASHER & DRYER or in a small bathroom or closet
  • MEASURES EXTERIOR: 33" H x 26" W x 9" D; INTERIOR: 3" H x 23.375" W x 7.75" D (baskets taper to 22.375 x 6.75)
  • NO TOOL ASSEMBLY; Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth

Description

Turn that unused space into well-used space with Household Essentials 3-tier storage cart. Its sleek design slides easily into just 10" of space. Slip it between the washer and dryer or in a utility or mud room! Its sturdy steel frame and casters keep it easily mobile. With its clean chrome finish and three storage baskets effortlessly accommodating standard and oversized laundry bottles and boxes, this crafty little cart may soon be your favorite appliance. Laundry and utility rooms can quickly become disorganized spaces full of cartons, boxes and bottles. Household Essentials handy storage cart holds all of your laundry needs in the compact space between your washer and dryer to save you time! No more rummaging through containers on the floor or on hard-to-reach shelves above your head. Simply roll this storage cart out from between your appliances and your items are close at hand and easy to find. And there are no gooey rings of soap beneath your bottles, either! The open wire basket shelves prevent liquid damage to appliances and shelving, keeping your bottles free of crust and grime. Household's sturdy construction withstands even the heaviest of detergent boxes and bottles and holds the economy size containers from your favorite store. Managing your laundry supplies has never been cleaner, more mobile, or more accessible than it is with this amply-sized rolling storage cart. Perhaps add a second unit for sports equipment, cleaning supplies, or pantry overflow. There's simply no limit to what this 9" of wonder space can do for you! At Household Essentials we make the most out of even your tiniest, most underused spaces so you can maximize every inch of your home.



I like it and I even bought one that had been opened/ used so it wasn't perfectly new.
But it was exactly what I wanted but I use in the bath not the laundry room. I prefer a book shelt in the laundry because detergent bottle are bigger. But this has a perfect place and use. The dimensions were what I wanted for my small bathroom. It sits against the wall under our towels taking minimal space and accommodates bathroom sized items like shampoo, hair gel, hand soap, lotions, etc. Very Well! I don't expect to use it for heavyweight or large size items. It is small rack for smaller items. and you can let you imagination guide you on where it will work best.

Handy little cart, perfectly holds my large bottle of Gain and fabric softener. Note that bleach and a large bottle of white vinegar are too large for the shelves, which is disappointing. It's kind of a dull metal, not the bright stainless steel I was expecting, hence the 4 stars. It was very easy to assemble, then I spray painted it a glossy blue (paint after assembling or the metal hooks on the shelves will scratch the paint). Looks great, serves its purpose, and fits between the washer and dryer beautifully.

Went together easily, and fits between my washer and dryer just right. One wheel wasn't the right size, but I contacted the seller and the right wheel was sent right away. They were courteous and efficient - can't ask for anything more. Unit holds a bunch of cleaning products. I had a couple that were too tall, but they fit on the top just fine. Great buy!

When I received my slim cart, I got nervous thinking it would not work. After my husband assembled (by the way easy easy to install) it and I added my cleaning supplies, I was so excited. This was the best investment for organizing my laundry room. Thanks Amazon for another awesome product!!!!

This product is perfect for my purposes - but keep the following in mind - it is about 5 minutes of frustration getting the thing together - but no tools are required - you do need to have a bit of hand dexterity and resist the urge to muscle the baskets into place. To get an idea of actual usable dimensions: I use the 92-96 fluid ounce wet laundry products( easier for me to handle) - and they fit in the top basket - the middle and lower baskets and a little tight - the 66 fluid ounce bleach fits, but at an angel - but the large 24 ounce - 110 sheet Lysol disinfecting wipes fits fine. If you prefer larger products, this might not be for you - but for my purposes recommend it for what I want it for.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment