• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Hardware Resources TD-PC-R Tray Divider,

May 02, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

Hardware Resources TD-PC-R Tray Divider, Chrome

Hardware Resources TD-PC-R Tray Divider, Chrome

I was skeptical about how sturdy these would be so I bought one initially to look at the quality before I ordered the others I needed. Soon as it arrived I ordered two more. Ended up ordering a 3rd time for a total of 4 to cover the entire width of the 36" cabinet we built in over the fridge. Not sure these could be improved on. They are very sturdy, super easy to install with a drill, and they hold up even my heaviest cutting boards and platters. We got coverage for 36" out of 4 dividers by installing them with a space between each one that was roughly the same size as the bracket. I was concerned that the relatively short length of the dividers might not provide enough support for the back of longer items , so we set them 4" back from the front of the cabinet (the width of a 2x4 which also helped us keep them exactly in line with each other) so that the side supports would be more to the middle of each item. Worked beautifully!

I searched the Internet and all of Amazon before I decided on these. Great product and so simple. Increases space in skinny cabinets with the vertical roller shelf because now you have the whole cabinet. I have two of these lower cabinets and put one in the middle of each, as in the picture. Now I have plenty of space in one cabinet for cutting boards and platters and in the other for splatter screens and baking sheets, etc. They are very sturdy and are tall enough to keep skinny stuff upright.

Should have bought, but will buy more. These are great quality, heavy duty and perfect for pans, cutting boards, etc. I installed in a 24" base cabinet, but should have bought one or two more. Not the cheapest, but worth the cost.

Works great!

This item is excellent for organizing cookie sheets and racks. We downsized a year ago and kitchen storage is at a premium, but this thing really helped to corral baking pans.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hardware Resources TD-PC-R Chrome 10 Inch Tall Vertical U-Shaped Tray Organizer
  • Width: 3-7/16" x Height: 10" x Depth: 11-3/4". Mounts to Cabinet Floor. Screws for Installation Included
  • Great for Backing Sheets, Muffin Tins, or Cutting Boards. Sturdy wire construction
  • 11 Minute Organizers: Hardware Resources managed to combine high-functioning cabinet organization products with an installation process that typically involves no more than 4 screws. From tip out trays to lazy susans Hardware Resources manufactures a wide variety of products that install in as little as 11 minutes, start to finish, without compromising durability or functionality
  • ~ Quick FREE Shipping ~

Description

Hardware Resources TD-PC-R Chrome 10 Inch Tall Vertical U-Shaped Tray Organizer. Width: 3-7/16" x Height: 10" x Depth: 11-3/4". Mounts to Cabinet Floor. Screws for Installation Included. Sturdy wire construction. Oven trays and cookie sheets are extremely useful in the kitchen but can also create frustrating amounts of clutter. This U-shaped vertical tray organizer fits into nearly any cabinet or cupboard, allowing you to eliminate the clutter and get back to enjoying your favorite baked meals and treats. 11 Minute Organizers: Hardware Resources managed to combine high-functioning cabinet organization products with an installation process that typically involves no more than 4 screws. From tip out trays to lazy susans Hardware Resources manufactures a wide variety of products that install in as little as 11 minutes, start to finish, without compromising durability or functionality.



Strong sturdy product. Love it

I purchased two of these to hold cookie sheets and platters. Really heavy/sturdy, but still will bend if needed. Screws included for securing to shelving. Only drawback is that fine glass or sterling platters will have to slide over the wire for removal. I'm using the space between the two units for those specialty items. Much less expensive than any Rev-a shelf product and reasonably priced.

Used these in the bottom kitchen cabinet under the cooktop - these racks transformed what was a useless, dead space into one that we could store all out cutting boards and baking pans.

I love this divider. After buying the first one, I just had to get a second one for another cabinet. Keeps my trays and cutting boards tidy. Installation was very easy, even for this 60+ yo woman :-) I was able to use my drill to screw in the 4 small screws that are included. Took me less than 2 minutes. See photos.

Great addition for the new cabinets

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment