
I'm glad I bought this one. There was a taller one with three levels. After measuring it and other people's comments I realized my kitchen just wasn't big enough for it. This one is a perfect size. I can't believe how many fruits fit in the baskets. My husband was complaining about all the different odd bowls I had on the counter with various fruits. This holds almost all my fruit now. Love it!
First, simple to assemble. Good quality. Artsy look. Very practical. I have it on my small kitchen counter in our cottage. The counter space is small so this helps with organization. Right now, I’m using it for breads and fruits. Happy with purchase
I received all 9 parts, which includes 1 base, 2 vertical supports, 4 connector sleeves, and 2 baskets. All parts were appropriately sized and colored, and they were well wrapped for shipping. It went together very easily in just a couple of minutes, and it looks great! It's a very attractive stand, and it appears to be sturdy. I love being able to remove a basket as needed to refill or clean it.
It is an amazing product its a lot bigger than i thought but it turned out to be perfect for whatever you need to store. Fruits, veggies, i sometimes store bread on the top too it can handle a lot.
Easy assembly. Holds a lot of fruit with an appealing look. Product is as described. No issues. Does exactly what it should do and can be used as a whole unit or separated to use hammocks for bread or muffins.

Feature Product
- Double hammock design to artfully display your fresh produce
- Chrome metal construction for durability and sophisticated looks. Ideal kitchen storage solution or an eye-catching centerpiece for your counter top. Also makes a perfect gift for any occasion - including housewarming, weddings and birthdays
- Provides unparalleled air circulation to your fruits and vegetables to keep them fresher longer
- **Official MyGift product includes multipurpose cleaning towel**
- Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 14.25 W X 14.25 H X 11 D
Description
This stunning 2-tier black dual swinging produce basket rack provides unparalleled air circulation, helping to keep your fruits and vegetables fresher longer. The sturdy chrome metal design makes for ideal pantry storage or an attractive centerpiece for your countertop. The lovely hammock design of the baskets provide an artistic way to display your fruits, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, lemons, apples, oranges, banana and more.
**Official MyGift product includes multipurpose cleaning towel.**
Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 14.25 W X 14.25 H X 11 D.
Before getting this I had fruit and vegetables all over my counters and it was making me crazy. Now my counter looks neat as well as looking great. I put this together in under 30 seconds and it seems sturdy.
I'm so glad I settled on this fruit "bowl". It's easy to assemble (my 5 year old put it together) and fits perfectly under my cabinet. Love the room it provides and the color. Great buy!
I really like this fruit basket. It was nicely packaged and super easy to put together. It fits well on my counter top and has just the right amount of space for my fruits and veggies.
After looking for, and buying too many, fruit and vegetable baskets, this basket set is the most appropriate one that i have found. Some take up too much counter space and others are too tall to fit under the cabinet or to get the produce out of the top basket without pulling the whole set out from under the cabinet. And this set is well made and sturdy, and easy to reach the produce.
I love this. Easy to put together and the matte black looks perfect in my kitchen. I have in the middle of my counter, but it will fit under the cabinet.






0 comments:
Post a Comment