• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

1 Cream White Metal Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Top Organizer Shelf, 13 inch Wide 5 inch

May 21, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

1 Cream White Metal Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Top Organizer Shelf, 13 inch Wide 5 inch deep

1 Cream White Metal Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Top Organizer Shelf, 13 inch Wide 5 inch deep

My cabinet was sooooo cluttered mixed with teacups and plates and I needed this, this was a good buy-- great buy.

LOVE thiis shelf. I had to search very hard for a shelf with the depth of this one to fit my cabinet. Easy to assemble and sturdy

This is a great little shelf. I have this on my countertop behind the sink so put my dog's medication.

This cabinet organizer shelf is very sturdy. I wish it was was a little wider in depth, but it serves the purpose well. These make more needed room in crowded cabinets which allow you to keep more organized.

Ended up exactly what I needed. I didn't realize it was metal which is even better!
I bought the small one now too to put on top.
I'll definitely buy again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Enhance counter shelf easily organize your storage space. You can either use it in your cabinet space or on counter top to organize your kitchen items
  • Makes the contents of the cabinet easy to view and access.
  • Keep your kitchen counter, cabinet and pantry clutter free with this elegant kitchen organizer shelf . Requires basic assembly
  • Sturdy metal construction
  • Great for organizing plates, bowls, cups & other fine China

Description

Product materials Product description Steel, Pigmented powder coating. Requires basic assembly. Dimensions details please refer to second photo



Love it il get another one

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment